Ruffwear Highlands Padby Ruffwear
Product has been added to cart
- Comfortable, soft foam pad
- Can be used as a standalone bed or can be combined with Ruffwear's Highland bed
- Crafted with a brushed polyester with DWR and PU coating, polyester webbing and insulated microsuede topper
- 8 mm foam on the inside and a waterproof, non-skid base
- Easy to clean, durable and waterproof
- Accordion fold design with a built-in strap - easy to carry, fold up and store
- Ideal for hiking, camping, travelling, training or during outdoor activities
- Available in two size
The Ruffwear Highlands Pad is a lightweight, comfortable soft foam pad that can be used as a standalone bed or combined for extra comfort and insulation with the Ruffwear Highland Bed. Made using a brushed polyester with a DWR, PU coating with a polyester webbing, insulated microsuede topper, 8 mm foam in the inside and waterproof, non-skid base to provide comfort from the cold ground and making this pad durable, waterproof and easy to clean.
Travelling and storing this pad is a breeze thanks to its accordion fold design and build in-strap that makes unfolding, folding back up and carry around easy and compact. Highlands Pad is available in two sizes and is ideal for hiking, camping, travelling, training or during any outdoor activity; Please see the specifications tab for more information.
|60x84.5 cm (23.6x33.25")
|68x108.6 cm (26.8x42.75")