Dog Furminator DeShedding Tool - Short Hair Smallby Furminator
Product has been added to cart
- For small breeds (up to 20 lbs) with short hair (shorter than 2")
- Short, curved stainless steel edge moves smoothly along dog's natural shape
- Gently removes undercoat and loose hair without damaging dog's topcoat
- Recommended by veterinarians and professional groomers
- FURejector button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease
- Short, ergonomic handle for added versatility and comfort
- Reduces shedding up to 90%
- Guaranteed to reduce shedding better than any brush, rake or comb
Furminator DeShedding Tools are revolutionary deshedding tools, guaranteed to reduce your dog's shedding by up to 90%. The stainless steel edge reaches beneath your dog's topcoat to safely remove undercoat and loose hair.
As for the Small Short Hair Furminator, this brush is ideal for small breeds with fur shorter than 2 inches.
Tips for Success
- Make sure that your dog does not have matted or tangled hair.
- For your first use, take your dog outside or on a hard surface that is easy to clean. Brush your dog thoroughly.
- For maintenance, brush your dog weekly.
- Dogs will shed more during fall and spring with they change their coats. When this happens, thoroughly brush your dog with the Furminator to significantly reduce shedding
- Feeding your dog a high quality food will ensure that your dog is receiving essential nutrients, and fatty acids to maintain a healthy skin and coat.
- If your dog has dry skin, consider natural or topical supplements for your dog's skin and coat.