Baci+ Buco+ Dental Care for Cats and Small Dogsby Baci+
Product has been added to cart
- Oral probiotics for cats and small dogs
- Formulated to help with bad breath, plaque and tartar by eliminating the gingipain enzyme
- Fast-acting, natural with no after taste
- Easy to use - sprinkle evenly onto your pet's food
- Suitable for cats and small dogs under 33 lbs (15 kg), six months and older
- Available in a 35 g packaging contains 35 one-gram sachets
- Made in Canada
Buco+ by Baci+ is a powdered formula made to aid with the maintenance of healthy teeth and gums, formulated to specifically target the gingipain enzyme that is created by an anaerobic bacteria called Porphyromonas. This specific enzyme decreases gum health and can lead to bacteria increase that leads to bad breath, plaque and tooth loss.
Buco+ is natural, fast-acting and is easy to use, by using a sachet and sprinkling onto your pet's food it starts to work its magic to help keep your pet's teeth healthy and has no after taste. Suitable for cats and dogs under 33 lbs (15 kg), six months or older. Please see the specifications tab for more information. Available in a 35 g packaging that contains thirty-five sachets. Made in Canada.
Sprinkle one packet daily on your pet's food (one packet per pet) for a minimum of 35 consecutive days, up to 56 consecutive days (for maximum results).
For maintenance and prevention, continue to serve 2 times per week, or as needed.
IMPORTANT: the packet must be mixed with the total quantity of daily food because the animal must ingest it with each bite.
Speed of results may vary depending on the general condition of your pet's mouth. Store the product in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
This product is for cats and small dogs less than 33 lbs (15 kg) and are six months or older.