Instinct Original Real Lamb Recipe for Cats

by Instinct
Starting From: $4.89 Our Price: $4.89 You Save: -$4.89 (0%)
In Stock Online
SKU
43370-1

Product has been added to cart

  • 95% real animal protein - lamb, turkey, & liver
  • 5% wholesome fruits & vegetables - cranberries, peas, kale, blueberries, broccoli & pumpkin
  • Free from grains, corn, soy, wheat, potatoes, artificial colours, & preservatives
  • Complete and balanced formula to exceed cat's nutritional requirements
  • Essential fatty acids work to improve skin & coat conditions
  • Appropriate for cats of all breeds & life stages
  • Available in individual 5.5 oz. cans and cases of 12

Instinct Original Real Lamb Recipe for Cats is a wholesome and balanced food that will exceed your cat's daily nutrient requirements. Made with lamb, turkey, and liver, 95% of this canned food is comprised of real animal protein while the remaining 5% is filled with delicious fruits and vegetables, including peas, carrots, cranberries, flaxseed, pumpkin, blueberries, kale, and broccoli. This formula is free from grains, corn, soy, wheat, potatoes, artificial colours, & preservatives, making this recipe an ideal option for cats with sensitivities or allergies.

Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids have been included in this food to help improve the condition of your cat's skin and coat and bring out the natural shine. Add variety to your cat's diet by rotating Instinct Original Lamb with other Instinct Original flavours such as salmon, rabbit, or venison. Available in individual 5.5 oz cans or cases of 12 cans.

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein (min) 10.0%
Crude Fat (min) 9.0%
Crude Fibre (max) 3.0%
Moisture (max) 78.0%
*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.1%
*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min) 0.55%
Calorie Content: 1,470 kcal/kg, 229 kcal/can

*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.

Feeding Guidelines

For adult cats, feed 1 can per 6 to 8 lbs of body weight per day. Kittens - Feed up to twice the adult amount per day. Pregnant/Nursing Females - Feed up to three times the adult amount per day. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portions. Be sure to always provide clean, fresh water.

Lamb, Turkey, Lamb Broth, Lamb Liver, Egg Product, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Peas, Pumpkin, Cabbage, Carrot, Kale, Tomato, Tuna Fish Oil, Ground Flaxseed, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Broccoli, L-Tryptophan, Cranberries, Blueberries, Choline Chloride, Parsley, Calcium Chloride, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D Supplement).