First Mate 50/50 Wild Salmon & Wild Tuna Canned Cat Food
Product has been added to cart
- Made in British Columbia, Canada
- 96% protein comes from human-grade, wild-caught Albacore tuna & salmon
- Limited ingredient list - easily digestible
- Grain-free & gluten-free formula - great for cats with allergies & sensitive stomachs
- Appropriate for cats of all life stages
- Available in single 156 g (5.5 oz) cans and cases of 24
The delicious combination of flavours in First Mate's 50/50 Wild Salmon & Wild Tuna Canned Cat Food is enough to make your cat keep coming back for more. This formula has a limited ingredient list and is free of glutens and grains, making it easily digestible for cats of all breeds and life stages. It combines food-grade, wild caught salmon, wild-caught Albacore tuna that comes from sustainable fisheries, and potatoes to create a hearty meal that is rich in flavour. A total of 96% of the protein found in this food comes directly from the salmon and tuna and the other 4% comes from potatoes.
Available in single 156 g (5.5 oz) cans and cases of 24.
|KCal/156 g can||146|
*not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
|Cat Age||Daily Serving Size|
|Adult||1 can per 3.5 kg (7.7 lb) of body weight|
|Kitten||Up to twice the amount of an adult|
|Gestation & Lactation||Up to three times the amount of an adult|
Boneless/skinless Salmon, Deboned Tuna, Water sufficient for processing, Potato, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Minerals: (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Iodine), Vitamins: (Niacin, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Kale.