First Mate 50/50 Free Run Turkey & Wild Tuna Canned Cat Food

Starting from: $1.99
In stock

Product has been added to cart

  • Made in British Columbia, Canada Made in Canada
  • 95% protein comes from human-grade, wild-caught Albacore tuna & Canadian free run turkey
  • Limited ingredient list - easily digestible
  • Grain-free & gluten-free formula - great for cats with allergies & sensitive stomachs
  • Appropriate for cats of all life stages
  • Available in single 156 g (5.5 oz) cans and cases of 24
Made in Canada

The delicious combination of flavours in First Mate 50/50 Free Run Turkey & Wild Tuna Cat Food Cans is enough to make your cat keep coming back for more. This formula has a limited ingredient list and is free of glutens and grains, making it easily digestible for cats of all breeds and life stages. It combines food-grade, Canadian free run turkey, wild-caught Albacore tuna that comes from sustainable fisheries, and potatoes to create a hearty meal that is rich in flavour. A total of 95% of the protein found in this food comes directly from the turkey and tuna and the other 5% comes from potatoes.

Available in single 156 g (5.5 oz) cans and cases of 24.

Guaranteed Analysis

Protein (Min.) 10.0%
Fat (Min.) 5.0%
Fibre (Max.) 0.5%
Moisture (Max.) 78%
Ash (Max.) 2.0%
Calcium (Min.) 0.3%
Phosphorus (Min.) 0.2%
Magnesium (Max.) 0.02%
Taurine* (Min.) 0.05%
KCal/156 g can 146

 *not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles


Feeding Guidelines

Cat Age Daily Serving Size
Adult 1 can per 3.5 kg (7.7 lb) of body weight
Kitten Up to twice the amount of an adult
Gestation & Lactation Up to three times the amount of an adult

Boneless Turkey, Deboned Tuna, Water sufficient for processing, Potato, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Minerals: (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Iodine), Vitamins: (Niacin, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Kale.

Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, Sign in or create an account