Instinct Original Real Rabbit Recipe for Cats
Product has been added to cart
- Complete and balanced formula to exceed cat's nutritional requirements
- 95% real animal protein - rabbit & pork liver
- 5% wholesome fruits & vegetables - carrots, peas, kale, blueberries, cranberries & pumpkin
- 0% grains, gluten & other fillers
- Essential fatty acids work to improve skin & coat conditions
- Appropriate for cats of all breeds & life stages
- Available in individual 5.5 oz. cans and cases of 12
Instinct Original Real Rabbit Recipe is a wholesome and balanced food that will exceed your cat's daily nutrient requirements. Made with rabbit and pork liver, 95% of this canned food is comprised of real animal protein while the remaining 5% is filled with delicious fruits and vegetables, including peas, carrots, cranberries, artichokes, pumpkin, tomato, blueberries, kale, and broccoli. This leaves ZERO room for grains, gluten, and other unnecessary filters and makes Instinct Original Rabbit Formula an ideal option for cats with sensitivities or allergies.
Ground flaxseed and Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids have been included in this food to help improve the condition of your cat's skin and coat and bring out the natural shine. Add variety to your cat's diet by rotating Instinct Original Rabbit with other Instinct Original flavours such as salmon, venison, or beef. Available in individual 5.5 oz cans or cases of 12 cans.
|Crude Protein (min.)||10.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||3%|
|Crude Fibre (max.)||1.5%|
|*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.)||0.15%|
|*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min.)||0.75%|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Vitamin and Mineral Information represent the typical values.
Calorie Content (Calculated):
Metabolizable Energy: 944 kcal/kg 147 kcal/can
Rabbit, Pork, Pork Liver, Pork Broth, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Tricalcium Phosphate, Peas, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Minerals (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Artichokes, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Tomato, Blueberries, Broccoli, Cabbage, Kale, Parsley.