Acana Pacifica Grain Free Cat Food
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Biologically appropriate formula
- Grain-free and Low Carbohydrates
- Regional sources for all ingredients
- Low-glycemic carbohydrates
- 65% Pacific salmon, wild-caught herring and flounder
- 35% Fresh and local fruits & vegetables
- Naturally pH Balanced
- Never frozen and no preservatives
- Processed and sourced from Canada’s best and freshest ingredients
- For all breeds and life stages
Acana Regional Formula Cat Food inspiration and ingredients comes from Canada’s vast and fertile lands providing quality, regional sources always delivered fresh without preservatives and never frozen. This creates a biologically appropriate, protein-rich formula with various meats just as nature intended! Not to mention the fresh and local fruits & vegetables delivered fresh and fit for human consumption.
As for Acana Pacifica Grain-Free Formula, this food features fresh Canadian salmon, wild-caught herring and flounder, delivered fresh from North Vancouver Island.
- Biologically appropriate formula – Ingredients and nutrients for the body to absorb easily and readily
- Grain-free and Low Carbohydrates – Causes blood sugar to rise less over longer periods of time
- Regional sources for all ingredients – Delivered fresh everyday from trusted sources
- Rich and diverse in meat – 65% Pacific salmon, Wild-caught herring and flounder
- Fresh and local fruits & vegetables – 35% fruits and vegetables from trusted, local sources delivered fresh every time
- Enhanced metabolism – Organic sea vegetables and botanicals nourishes and tones our cat’s digestive tract and enhance metabolism
- No added water – Gently steam-cooked in their natural juices
- No wheat, rye, corn or gluten – ingredients often associated with digestive disorders
|Crude Protein (min.): 35%||Omega-6 (min): 3.00%|
|Crude Fat (min.): 20%||Omega-3 (min): 1.40%|
|Crude Fiber (max.): 2.5%||LA (min): 2.5%|
|Moisture (max.): 10%||EPA (min): 0.90%|
|Calcium (min.): 1.30%||DHA (min): 0.30%|
|Phosphorus (min.): 1.10%|
|Metabolic Energy for ACANA Pacifica Cat Food is 3950 kcal/kg (485 kcal per 250 ml cup) with 35% of energy from protein, 45% from fish oils, and 20% from fruits and vegetables.|
|Weight of Cat||1-1/2 to 4 Months||5 to 8 Months||9 to 10 Months||11 to 12 Months||Adult|
|1 kg (2 lb)||1/3 cups||1/4 cup||1/4 cup||1/4 cup||1/4 cup|
|2 kg (5 lb)||3/4 cups||1/2 cup||1/2 cup||1/2 cup||1/3 cup|
|3 kg (7 lb)||1-1/4 cups||3/4 cup||1/2 cup||1/2 cups||1/2 cup|
|4 kg (9 lb)||-||1 cup||3/4 cup||3/4 cup||2/3 cup|
|5 kg (11 lb)||-||1-1/4 cups||1 cup||3/4 cup||3/4 cup|
* 1 cup = 120 g. To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing bag tightly and storing in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide, and may differ based on feeding habits and activity levels of your cat.
Delivered Fresh Each Day
ACANA features an unmatched variety of local ingredients that are raised or fished by people we know and trust, passed fit for human consumption, and then delivered to our door fresh each day!
Boneless salmon, salmon meal, herring meal, russet potato, peas, whitefish meal*, sweet potatoes, chicken fat, sun-cured alfalfa, boneless herring, boneless flounder, natural fish flavors, pumpkin, turnip greens, spinach, tomatoes, carrots, apples, organic kelp, cranberries, blueberries, juniper berries, black currants, chicory root, licorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, chamomile flowers, lavender flowers, summer savory, rosemary.
*ACANA’s whitefish meal contains wild-caught flounder, halibut, and cod.