Acana Indoor Entrée Adult Cat Food

by Acana Pet Foods
Starting from: $24.99 Starting from: $24.99
In stock

Product has been added to cart

  • Biologically appropriate formula - Chicken, herring, turkey, and rabbit recipe
  • 65% small prey animal ingredients - WholePrey diet includes meat, organs & cartilage
  • 35% local fruits, botanicals and vegetables
  • Supports weight management, healthy skin & coat, and controls hairballs
  • Suitable for adult indoor cat breeds
  • Available in 4 lb (1.8 kg) and 10 lb (4.5 kg ) bags
  • Made in Canada
Made in Canada
Made in Canada
Acana Cat Food takes inspiration and ingredients from Canada’s vast and fertile lands providing quality, regional sources always delivered fresh without preservatives and never frozen to your cat's dish. Creating a biologically appropriate, protein-rich formula with various human-grade meats, fruits and vegetables just as nature intended. 
As for Acana Indoor Entrée Adult Cat Food, this food features 65% small prey animal ingredients, 1/3 fresh or raw free-range chicken, turkey, wild-caught herring and rabbit. The remainder of this formula is filled with 35% fruits, botanicals, and vegetables such as pumpkin and cranberries. Essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants support digestive and immune health, while protein and fibre help to reduce hairballs. Additionally, this formula is designed to help maintain healthy body weight through carefully balanced calories and fats, and the omega fatty acids will make your cat's skin and coat shiny. 
Indoor Entrée is suitable for indoor adult cats of all breeds. Available in 4 lb (1.8 kg) and 10 lb (4.5 kg ) bags.





Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein  37%
Fat Content 14%
Crude Ash  9%
Crude Fiber  6%
Moisture  10%
Calcium  1.4%
Phosphorus  1%
Magnesium  0.1%
Taurine  0.1%
Omega-6 Fatty Acid  2%
Omega-3 Fatty Acid  0.5%
DHA  0.2%
EPA  0.1%
Calorie Content: 3630 kcal/kg 414 kcal/250 ml/114 g cup

Metabolic Energy for ACANA Indoor Entrée Cat Food contains 38% of energy from protein, 40% from fat, and 22% from carbohydrates.

Feeding Guidelines

Weight of Cat Maintenance - Intact Cat (Cups per Day) Maintenance - Neutered (Cups per Day) Weight Loss (Cups per Day)
1-3 kg (4-6 lbs) 1/3 to 1/2 1/4 to 1/3 --
3-4 kg (6-8 lb) 1/2 to 5/8 1/3 to 3/8 --
4-5 kg(8-10 lb) 5/8 to 2/3 3/8 to 1/2  --
5-6 kg(10-12 lb) 2/3 to 3/4 1/2 to 2/3 1/2 to 5/8
6-7 kg(12-15 lb) 3/4 to 7/8 2/3 to 3/4 5/8 to 2/3
7-9 kg (15-20 lb) 7/8 to 1 3/4 to 7/8 2/3 to 3/4 

To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide and may differ based on the feeding habits and activity levels of your cat.

Fresh chicken meat (16%), dehydrated chicken meat (16%), dehydrated herring (16%), whole oats, whole peas, chicken fat (5%), ground miscanthus grass, whole green lentils, fresh turkey meat (4%), raw whole herring (4%), whole chickpeas, whole red lentils, lentil fibre, raw whole rabbit (1%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (1%), fresh turkey giblets (liver, heart) (1%), chicken cartilage (1%), dried kelp, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole cranberry, fresh whole blueberry. ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With natural anti-oxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline Chloride: 1200mg, Taurine: 400 mg, Zinc (Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate): 150 mg, Vitamin B1: 25 mg, Vitamin B2: 10 mg, Niacin: 50 mg, Vitamin B5: 8 mg, Vitamin B6: 7.5mg, Folic acid: 0.75 mg, Biotin: 0.03 mg, Vitamin B12: 0.1 mg, Vitamin A: 1875 IU, Vitamin D: 250 IU, Vitamin E: 175 IU, Copper (Copper (II) chelate of amino acid hydrate): 11 mg, L-carnitine: 50 mg, DL-methionine: 99 mg. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600x10^6CFU.