Yeowww! Catnip Green Fishby Yeowww!
Product has been added to cart
- Packed full of 100% premium, organically grown catnip
- Made with durable cotton twill fabric
- Intended for cats over 8 weeks old
- Made in the USA
- Size: 17.78 cm x 5.71 cm x 4.45 cm (7" x 2¼" x 1¾")
Yeowww! Catnip Green Fish is completely stuffed with 100% premium, organically grown catnip. Made in the USA, the durable cotten twill fabric resists your cats scratching, biting, throwing, and whatever your wild cat can throw at it. If your cat does manage to open the fabric, it is super easy to refill with loose catnip and sew back up. No strings, wires, or plastic eyes, and only 100% organic catnip, means this toy is super safe for your kitty. This toy is intended for cats over 8 weeks old.
For more information, please see the specifications tab.
17.78 cm x 5.71 cm x 4.45 cm (7" x 2.25" x 1.75")
If the toy opens, just refill with catnip and sew back up.
Please supervise your cat with this toy at all times. If any damage to the product starts to appear, please remove the toy immediately. Not made with any string, wires, or plastic eyes that your cat can swallow.
Some Catnip Facts:
- Catnip, Nepeta cataria, is a member of the mint family of herbs.
- Specifically, it's the natural chemical in catnip called nepetalactone that cats respond to.
- Kitten usually don't react to catnip until they are 6-8 weeks old, but about 80% of adult cats will react to catnip.
- The typical catnip response lasts for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Your cat will hunt, pounce, chew and play very enthusiastically with their catnip.
- After the excitement, your cat will mellow and allow itself to ’reset’ before going another round with the catnip toy.
- Catnip is an extremely safe herb for cats.
- Don't store catnip in the freezer.
- While freezing may preserve other herbs, the cold will break down the oils which contain nepetalactone, which is the active ingredient cats respond to.
- Cats are natural predators, so they'll attack their catnip toys with enthusiasm, but don’t be alarmed if they break the toy open, because catnip is edible and cats love it.
100% organically grown catnip