Wholesome Pride Sweet Potato Fries Dog Treatsby Wholesome Pride
Product has been added to cart
- Single-ingredient recipe - dehydrated sweet potatoes
- Healthy source of vitamins, minerals & dietary fibre
- Minimally processed, free of grains and gluten
- Ideal for dogs with food allergies & sensitive stomachs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Available in 8 oz. and 16 oz. bags
Wholesome Pride Sweet Potato Fries Dog Treats are healthy, simple, 1-ingredient dog chews made with dehydrated sweet potatoes grown on family farms in North Carolina, USA. Sweet potatoes naturally supply dogs with beneficial vitamins and minerals as well as provide dietary fibre to help improve digestion.
These chewy sweet potato fries are grain-free and gluten-free and are intended to be used for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. They are minimally processed and are a great option for dogs with food allergies and sensitive stomachs. Made in the U.S.A.
Available in 8 oz. and 16 oz. bags.
|Crude Protein (min)||8.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||1.0%|
|Crude Fibre (max)||6.0%|
|Calorie Content: 2965 kcal/kg, 19 kcal/treat|
|Dog Weight||Recommended Daily Serving Size|
|Under 20 lbs.||2 - 3 per day|
|Over 20 lbs.||3 - 5 per day|
Dehydrated Sweet Potato.