Wellness Duck & Sweet Potato
Product has been added to cart
- Slowly oven baked to preserve nutrients and flavor
- Healthy ingredients provide essential antioxidants that protect and strengthen your pet's immune
- High quality deboned duck - a lean protein source
- Sweet potatoes provide source of vitamins, minerals, and beta-carotene
- Does not contain any rendered animal fats, meat by-products, wheat, corn, or white rice
- Free of artificial colors, flavors and preservatives
- Made in the USA
- Net Wt - 12.5 oz (354g)
Wellness Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe is a superb source of high quality protein and essential fatty acids, made with duck. Wellness uses high quality duck as the most plentiful ingredient in this formula because it is lean and provides powerful nutritional benefits. The sweet potatoes provide your dog with an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, and beta-carotene.
Crude Protein (min): 8.00%
Crude Fat (min): 5.00%
Crude Fiber (max): 1.00%
Moisture (max): 78.00%
466 kcal per 12.5.oz. can ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis (calculated)
Cover and refrigerate the unused portion. The amount of food your dog requires depends on age, activity level, breed and environment. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Feed one can (12.5 oz.) for every 15 lbs. of body weight per day. For combination feeding, reduce dry by 1/3 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food.Puppy: Feed up to twice the adult amount to puppies.
Wellness Duck & Sweet Potato is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile for growth and maintenance.
Duck, Duck Broth, Turkey, Chicken Liver, Sweet Potatoes, Ground Barley, Carrots, Carrageenan, Ground Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Whitefish, Guar Gum, Salt, Canola Oil, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Choline Chloride, Vitamins E Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Vitamin D-3 Supplement.