Wellness Kitten Formula
Product has been added to cart
- Fresh fruits and vegetables - contain vitamins and antioxidants
- High quality chicken - highly digestible protein sources are the main ingredients
- Vitamins & minerals - fortified with chelated minerals and vitamins
- Low dietary magnesium (ash) promotes proper urinary tract function
- Contains taurine - necessary for normal eye and heart function
- Free of artificial colors, flavors and preservatives
- Grain Free
- Net Wt. - 3 oz. cans
Kittens require extra energy in the form of calories, fat and protein to fuel all of their growing, playing and discovering. Welnness carefully formulated their Kitten Food recipe with these unique needs in mind. Ingredients like chicken and chicken liver provide increased protein and fat levels support the development of strong muscles, bones and organs. Whole fruits and vegetables like blueberries, cranberries and sweet potatoes provide vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to strengthen cells and protect against free radicals that cause disease.
Crude Protein (min): 11.0%
Crude Fat (min): 7.0%
Crude Fiber (max): 1.0%
Moisture (max): 78.0%
Ash (max): 2.3%
Magnesium (max): 0.025%
Taurine (min): 0.10%
- Up to 20 weeks, feed as much as your kitten will eat in 3 or 4 feeding per day.
- From 21 to 30 weeks of age, feed about 2/3 can per pound of body weight per day.
- From 31 to 52 weeks of age, feed about 1/2 can per pound of body weight per day.
Wellness Canned Recipes are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrition Profiles for maintenance.
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Squash, Zucchini, Guar Gum, Cranberries, Blueberries, Ground Flaxseed, Salt, Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Iron Proteinate (a source of Chelated Iron), Beta-Carotene, Zinc Proteinate (a source of Chelated Zinc), Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Cobalt Proteinate (a source of Chelated Cobalt), Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate (a source of Chelated Copper), Folic Acid, Manganese Proteinate (a source of Chelated Manganese), Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Biotin.