Wellness Beef & Salmon Canned Cat Food
Product has been added to cart
- Carefully selected ingredients - Fresh fruits and vegetables
- High quality beef & salmon - highly digestible protein sources are the main ingredients
- Sweet potatoes and carrots - source of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene
- No rendered animal fats, meat by-products, wheat, corn or white rice
- Fresh, whole cranberries and blueberries - help maintain proper urine pH and urinary tract health
- Low dietary magnesium (ash) promotes proper urinary tract function
- Contains taurine - necessary for normal eye and heart function
- Free of artificial colors, flavors and preservatives
- Grain Free
- Net Wt. - 5.5 oz. cans
Wellness Canned Beef & Salmon Recipe provides two high quality proteins and essential fatty acids. This food is made with high quality beef and salmon, free of added growth hormones and steroids.This recipe also includes delicious sweet potatoes and carrots as an excellent source of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene. Fresh, whole cranberries and blueberries are added to help maintain proper urinary tract health.
Crude Protein (min): 10.0%
Crude Fat (min): 6.0%
Crude Fiber (max): 1.0%
Moisture (max): 78.0%
Ash (max): 1.95%
Magnesium (max): 0.025%
Taurine (min): 0.10%
For adult cats, feed 1 can per 6-8 lbs. of body weight per day. Feed at room temprature and refrigerate unused portion. Your cat should always have access to clean fresh water.
Wellness Canned Recipes are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrition Profiles for maintenance.
Beef, Salmon, Salmon Broth, Beef Liver, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Squash, Cranberries, Blueberries, Zucchini, Ground Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Iron Proteinate (a source of Chelated Iron), Zinc Proteinate (a source of Chelated Zinc), Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Cobalt Proteinate (a source of Chelated Cobalt), Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate (a source of Chelated Copper), Folic Acid, Manganese Proteinate (a source of Chelated Manganese), Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Biotin.