RC Pets Momentum Control Harnessby RC Pets
Product has been added to cart
- Five points of adjustability
- Two attachment points (back and front)
- Handle on the back for quick control
- Breathable air mesh panelling
- Reflective piping for nighttime visibility
- Available in a variety of different sizes and colours
RC Pets Momentum Control Harness is a versatile dog harness that features five points of adjustability to ensure the perfect fit. It is designed with two leash attachment points in the front and back of the harness, as well as a handle on the back for ultimate control. Its breathable air mesh panelling offers air circulation and comfort during your dog's walks.
This harness can be used for either daily walks or longer adventures, with reflective piping for nighttime visibility. Available in a variety of different sizes and colours, please see the specification tab for more information about this product.
|Small||18 - 22" (45.5 - 56 cm)|
|Medium||20 - 28" (51 - 71 cm)|
|Large||25 - 35" (63.5 - 89 cm)|
|X-Large||30 - 40" (76 - 101.5 cm)|
How to Fit
- Loosen the 5 points of adjustments and pull neck opening over head.
- Adjust neck straps so the chest d-ring sits at your dog’s sternum. Pull chest strap between front legs and clip girth straps into the buckles on the back panel.
- Adjust girth straps evenly on both sides until snug, with just enough space for two fingers. Adjust chest strap so it is snug, but not pulling the girth straps forward.
Machine washable in cold water. Hang to dry. Do not bleach or iron.