Orijen Freeze Dried Treats - Regional Red
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Biologically appropriate formula - Mirror natural diet
- 100% ranch-raised bison, wild boar, Alberta lamb - Never outsourced
- Gently freeze-dried - Locks nutrients and flavour
- Fresh and preservative free - All-natural ingredients
- Protein rich and low glycemic
- Ideal for training or daily, healthy treat
Orijen Freeze Dried Treats offers a biologically appropraite, whole prey treat that imitates your dogs natural diet. Therefore, this treat is 100% ranch-raised bison, wild boar and Alberta lamb from Canada's vast and fertile lands. All freeze dried to maintain the benefits and flavour of raw food with the convenience of dry treats. To sum it up, this is a high-quality treat 100% pure and natural proudly made in Canada from Orijen's very own kitchen.
- 56.7 g / 2 oz (approx. 60 treats)
- 100 g / 3.5 oz (approx. 85 treats)
|Crude Protein||Min. 50%|
|Crude Fat||Min. 40%|
|Crude Fiber||Max. 1%|
Orijen Freeze Dried Regional Red Treats feature just 6 calories per treat.
Just remember that treats should make up no more than 10% of your dogs daily calorie intake to make sure that your dog maintains a healthy weight.
Wild boar liver, lamb liver, Angus beef liver, boneless wild boar, boneless lamb, boneless Angus beef