Open Farm Homestead Turkey Bone Broth for Dogs & Catsby Open Farm
Product has been added to cart
- Wholesome turkey bone broth
- Made using the bones from humanely farmed and raised turkey with turmeric and nutritious vegetables in small batches
- Rich in protein, collagen and low in fat
- Ideal for hydrating freeze-dried food, used as a food topper or for picky eaters
- Contains no antibiotics, growth hormones, salt, garlic or onions
- Suitable for both dogs and cats
- Available in a resealable, easy-to-pour 12 fl oz and 33.8 fl oz packaging
Open Farm Homestead Turkey Bone Broth is a wholesome, rich bone broth full of flavour and can benefit your dog in many areas. Made in small batches using bones from humanely farmed and raised turkey simmered with turmeric and nutritious vegetables such as carrots, pumpkin, parsley and more. The broth is rich in protein and collagen which is great for supporting the digestive, immune system, skin and coat while being low in fat and containing no antibiotics, growth hormones, salt, garlic or onions.
Homestead Turkey Bone Broth is perfect to be used as a food topper, rehydrating freeze-dried food and enticing picky eaters to eat. Suitable for both dogs and cats of all life stages and breeds, Open Farms food uses certified humane turkey, raised without the use of growth hormones or antibiotics, never cooped up in a cage or crate and vegetarian fed in a stress-free environment. Available in a resealable, easy-to-pour 355 ml (21 fl oz) or 1000 ml (33.8 fl oz) packaging; Please see the specifications tab for more information.
|Calorie Content: 160 kcal ME/kg, 2.25 kcal ME/tbsp
*Ingredient is not identified as an essential nutrient by AFFCO dog & cat food nutrient profiles. Open Farm Bone Broths are made to be fed as an intermittent of supplemental.
Shake well before opening, offer two tablespoons either cold or warm (not hot) for every 10 lbs of body weight or as needed. Refrigerate after opening, can be kept in the refrigerator for up to seven days.
Turkey bone broth, carrots, pumpkin, parsley, turmeric, cinnamon