Natural Balance L.I.D. Canned Cat Food - Chicken & Green Peaby Natural Balance
Product has been added to cart
- Taurine Fortified - to help maintain normal heart function and good vision
- Limited Protein & Carbohydrate Sources
- Canola Oil - Low in saturated fat and high in monounsaturated fat. Excellent source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
- Flaxseed - An excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids
- High Digestibility
- Grain Free
- No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, Colors or Bleached Ingredients
- Made in USA
- Suitable for all life stages
- Net Wt. - 5.5 oz per can
Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diet Chicken & Green Pea Canned Cat Food is a special Grain-Free Allergy Formula paté, made specifically for cats and kittens prone to allergies from proteins, carbohydrates and food additives in most diets. This formula uses chicken broth, chicken liver, and chicken meat as the single protein, followed by pea protein and added vitamins and minerals to ensure a diet meeting all of your furry feline’s nutrition and energy demands while ensuring optimal digestion. This recipe is a complete and balance diet for your cat or is a delicious supplement to add to kibble!
See specifications tab for feeding guidelines. Available in individual 156 g (5.5 oz) cans or cases of 24.
Crude Protein (min): 8.5%
Crude Fat (min): 6.0%
Crude Fiber (max): 2.0%
Moisture (max): 78.0%
Taurine (min): 0.05%
Calorie Content: 1070 kcal or 165kcal per 5.5oz can
- Kittens: Feed free choice, or 3 times a day as much as they want.
- Adult: Feed about 1 can daily per 8 lbs body weight per day
- Pegnant Queens: Feed 1-1/4 cans daily per 8 lbs of body weight
- Lactating Queens: Feed 3 cans daily per 8 lbs of body weight
Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. The amount of food your cat requires will depend on activity level, age, breed of cat, and climate.
Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diet canned cat foods are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO cat food nutrient profiles for all life stages.
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Ground Peas, Pea Protein, Chicken Meal, Natural Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Guar Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Cranberries, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Carrageenan, Flaxseed Meal, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Rosemary Extract