Natural Balance Vegetarian Canned Dog Foodby Natural Balance
Product has been added to cart
- Special non-meat proteins and the same essential nutrients found in diets with meat as the protein source
- A True Vegan Formula
- No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, Colors or Bleached Ingredients
- Formulated to accompany Natural Balance Vegetarian Dry Formula
- Ideal for picky-eaters and seniors
- Made in the USA
- Net Wt - 13 oz (369g)
This Ultra-Premium Canned formula was created with the unique needs of your dog in mind. This formula provides your dog with a complete and balanced diet without use of animal or dairy products. This formula provides the essential nutrients needed for to support overall well-being of adult dogs.
This food can be fed as a full diet or as a supplement to your adult dog’s kibble. See specifications tab for feeding guidelines. Available in individual 369 g (13 oz) cans or cases of 12 cans.
- Built-in Benefits - Cranberries contain powerful antioxidants with countless health benefits and parsley and yucca schidigera regulate digestive health
- Brown Rice - Rice grain with the bran portion intact, an excellent source of carbohydrates. Contains increased levels of B vitamins
- Barley - This whole grain is a superior source of fiber, antioxidants, niacin (vitamin B3), thiamine and many minerals
- Oatmeal - An exceptional source of: carbohydrates, fiber, thiamin and vitamin E. Not widely used in pet food because of cost
- Carrots - An excellent source of beta carotene
- Fresh Potatoes - Single premium quality carbohydrates, rich in potassium and highly digestible energy source
- Canola Oil - Low in saturated fat and high in monounsaturated fat. Excellent source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
Crude Protein (min): 5.00%
Crude Fat (min): 3.00%
Crude Fiber (max): 1.50%
Moisture (max): 78.00%
1180 kcal/kg or 400kcal per 13 oz. can ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis (calculated)
Cover and refrigerate the unused portion. The amount of food your dog requires depends on age, activity level, breed and environment. Always provide access to clean, fresh water.
|Weight of Dog (lbs)||When Combined with Natural Balance Dry Food and 13 oz. Can||When Feeding Canned Food Only - 13oz Can|
|Dogs under 10 lb||1/2 Can + 1/2 Cup||1/2 to 1 Can|
|Toy (18 lb)||1 Can + 1/2 Cup||1 to 1-1/2 Cans|
|Small (25 lb)||1 Can + 1 Cup||2 to 2-1/2 Cans|
|Medium (50 lb)||1 Can + 2 Cups||3 to 3-1/2 Cans|
|Large (80 lb)||1 Can + 3 Cups||5 Cans|
|Giant (100 lb)||1 Can + 4 Cups||6 to 6-1/2 Cans|
|*1 cup = 8oz measuring cup. The amounts in the table are intended as guidelines only. The food intake should be adjusted according to the age, weight, and activity of your dog. It is important for your dog's health to maintain a proper body weight.|
Natural Balance Vegetarian Canned Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for all adult dogs.
Water for processing, Ground Brown Rice, Cracked Barley, Oatmeal, Canola Oil, Carrots, Potato Protein, Tomato Pomace, Fresh Potatoes, Dehydrated Potatoes, Natural Flavor, Peas, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Cassia Gum, Carrageenan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Spinach, Parsley, Cranberries, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigiera Extract, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium Selenite, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D2 Supplement.