Instinct Original Real Duck Recipe for Catsby Instinct
Product has been added to cart
- 95% real animal protein - duck & turkey liver
- 5% wholesome fruits & vegetables - cranberries, peas, kale, blueberries, broccoli & pumpkin
- 0% grains, gluten & other fillers
- Complete and balanced formula to exceed cat's nutritional requirements
- Essential fatty acids work to improve skin & coat conditions
- Appropriate for cats of all breeds & life stages
- Available in individual 5.5 oz. cans and cases of 12
Instinct Original Real Duck Recipe for Cats is a wholesome and balanced food that will exceed your cat's daily nutrient requirements. Made with duck and turkey liver, 95% of this canned food is comprised of real animal protein while the remaining 5% is filled with delicious fruits and vegetables, including peas, carrots, cranberries, artichokes, pumpkin, tomato, blueberries, kale, and broccoli. This leaves ZERO room for grains, gluten, and other unnecessary filters and makes Instinct Original Duck Formula an ideal option for cats with sensitivities or allergies.
Omega 3 and six essential fatty acids have been included in this food to help improve the condition of your cat's skin and coat and bring out the natural shine. Add variety to your cat's diet by rotating Instinct Original Duck with other Instinct Original flavours such as salmon, rabbit, or venison. Available in individual 5.5 oz cans or cases of 12 cans.
|Crude Protein (min.)||11.50%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||7.0%|
|Crude Fibre (max.)||3.0%|
|*Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min.)||30 mg/kg|
|*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.)||0.20%|
|*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min.)||1%|
|Calorie Content: 1,250 kcal/kg 195 kcal/can|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Duck, Turkey Liver, Duck Broth, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Peas, Potassium Chloride, Carrots, Salt, Minerals (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Menhaden Fish Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Artichokes, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Tomato, Blueberries, Broccoli, Cabbage, Kale, Parsley