Go! Solutions Sensitivities Limited Ingredient Grain Free Duck Recipe
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Formulated for cats with food sensitivities or dietary needs
- Premium-quality duck – Single poultry protein source
- Antioxidants – Supports increased immunity
- Source of Omega oils – Supports healthy skin & coat
- Source of Pre + Probiotics – To aid with digestive health
- No chicken, beef, grains, gluten, potatoes, wheat, soy or corn – Ingredients associated with allergies and digestive issues
- No added growth hormones, by-products or artificial preservatives
- For cats of all breeds and life stages
- Available in multiple bag sizes
Go! Sensitivity + Shine Limited Ingredient Duck Recipe combines wholesome ingredients to help cats of any age to obtain unsurpassed nutrition with unbelievable taste. It is carefully prepared with premium quality duck and duck meal, omega oils and fruits & veggies. GO! Sensitivity + Shine recipes are great for all cats, but they are especially ideal for those with food sensitivities or specific dietary needs because they are free of common allergens such as grains, gluten, potatoes, wheat, corn, soy, chicken, and beef.
Available in 3 lb, 8 lb, and 16 lb bags.
|Crude Protein (min.)||31.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||3.5%|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Go! Solutions Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
ME = 4,222 kcal/kg or 464 kcal/cup
|Weight of Cat||Less Active||Active||Kitten|
|1 - 2 lb (0.5 - 1 kg)||N/A||N/A||1/8 - 1/6|
|2 - 5 lb (0.9 - 2.3 kg)||1/8 - 1/6||1/6 - 1/4||1/6 - 1/4|
|5 - 7 lb (2.3 - 3.2 kg)||1/6 - 1/4||1/4 - 3/8||1/4 - 3/8|
|7 - 10 lb (3.2 - 4.5 kg)||1/4 - 1/3||3/8 - 1/2||3/8 - 1/2|
|10 - 13 lb (4.5 - 6 kg)||1/3 - 1/2||1/2 - 3/4||1/2 - 3/4|
|13 - 16 lb (6 - 7.3 kg)||1/2 - 3/4||3/4 - 1||N/A|
* 1 cup = 120 g. To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide and may differ based on feeding habits and activity levels of your cat.
De-boned duck, duck meal, whole dried egg, peas, pea flour, tapioca, lentils, chickpeas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flaxseed, natural flavour, sodium chloride, choline chloride, calcium carbonate, dried chicory root, phosphoric acid, potassium chloride, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, beta-carotene, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, copper sulphate, calcium iodate, ferrous sulphate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite), taurine, dried rosemary.