Fruitables Switch Food Transition Supplement
Product has been added to cart
- Highly palatable pumpkin flavour
- Used to transition cat's and dog's to new foods or flavours
- The correct balance of soluble and insoluble fibre for pets
- Reduces digestive upset and diarrhea
- Healthy fibre addition
- Buffers the impact of new proteins and fats on digestion
- 425 g (15 oz) per can
Fruitables Switch Food Transition Supplement is a fresh pumpkin blend supplement that helps you transition your dog or cat to a new food.
Many pets are fed the same food every day. Pet dietary needs may change and require a food change. This is not always easy for pet owners, as changing foods may cause pets to refuse the new food or even upset digestion while trying to make the transition.
Fruitables Switch Food Transition Supplement makes the job of changing foods easy by using a special blend of pumpkin varieties to create the right balance of soluble and insoluble fibre. This special combination creates a buffer to the new fats and proteins from a new food. The blend of fibre re-balances digestive enzymes, good bacteria and hormones in your pet's digestive system.
The pumpkin base of Switch is very palatable for dogs and cats, so when blended with the new food it makes the process much smoother and worry-free.
Fruitables holistic pumpkin supplements are rich in soluble and insoluble dietary fibre, antioxidants, Vitamins A, C & E and have a flavour pets love. These pet food supplements are fortified with fibre, herbs, and vitamins to support food transition, digestive issues, and weight loss naturally.
Switch Feeding Instructions:
- During Food Transition:
- Replace 30% of your current pet food with Switch.
- Over a period of 6 days, gradually replace a portion of the current food with the new food, while mixing with Switch.
- Make the transition slowly over the 6 days for the best results
After Food Transition:
- Switch can be added for up to 10% of the total diet as a healthy addition of fibre that supports digestion.
Signs of digestive upset:
- Stomach cramps
- Refusal to eat
4.0 Calories per tablespoon
|Crude Protein||(min) 1.0%|
|Crude Fat||(min) 0.50%|
|Crude Fat||(max) 1.5%|
|Crude Fiber||(max) 3.95%|
263 kcal/kg by calculation using the Modified Atwater formula (ME)