BLUE Wilderness Canned Cat Food - Turkey
Product has been added to cart
- High-protein, low carbohydrate
- Grain Free
- 95% of the protein comes from real turkey
- Contains the finest natural ingredients, including tasty, nutritious turkey
- NO chicken or poultry by-product meals, artificial preservatives, corn wheat or soy
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Made in USA
- Available in individual 3 oz (85 g) and 5.5 oz (156g) cans and cases of 24 cans each
BLUE Wilderness Canned Turkey Recipe is a high-protein, low-carbohydrate, grain-free food that will provide your cats with a higher concentration of the turkey they love. This recipe has a delectable, smooth pate texture that is packed with great flavour. This wet cat food is suitable for adult cats of all breeds.
Available in individual 3 oz (85 g) and 5.5 oz (156g) cans and cases of 24 cans each
|Crude Protein (Min.)||10.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||9.0%|
|Crude Fibre (Max.)||1.5%|
BLUE Wilderness Turkey Canned Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
1371 kcal/kg or 116 kcal/3 oz. can and 214 kcal/5.5 oz. can ME (metabolizable energy) on an as-fed basis (calculated).
- Feed 1 can per 6 to 8 pounds of body weight per day
Please have clean, fresh water available at all times. Every cat is different and that optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, activity level and environment.
Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver, Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Guar Gum, Choline Chloride, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Salt, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide