BLUE Wilderness Canned Cat Food - Salmon
Product has been added to cart
- High-protein, low carbohydrate
- Grain Free
- 95% of the protein comes from real salmon
- Contains the finest natural ingredients, including tasty, nutritious salmon
- NO chicken or poultry by-product meals, artificial preservatives, corn wheat or soy
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Made in USA
- Available in individual 3 oz (85 g) and 5.5 oz (156g) cans and cases of 24 cans
BLUE Wilderness Canned Salmon Recipe is a high-protein, low-carbohydrate food that will provide your cats with the delicious, real salmon that they love in every bite. This recipe is free of all grains, by-products, artificial preservatives, corn, wheat, and soy. Made in the U.S.A. Suitable for adults cats of all breeds.
Available in individual 3 oz (85 g) and 5.5 oz (156g) cans and cases of 24 cans.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||10.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||9.0%|
|Crude Fibre (Max.)||1.5%|
BLUE Wilderness Salmon Canned Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
1296 kcal/kg or 110 kcal/3 oz. can and 202 kcal/5.5 oz. ME(metabolizable energy) on an as-fed basis (calculated).
- Feed 1 can per 6 to 8 pounds of body weight per day
Please have clean, fresh water available at all times. Every cat is different and that optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, activity level and environment.
Salmon, Fish Broth, Chicken Liver, Natural Flavour, Potatoes, Guar Gum, Flaxseed, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Cassia Gum, Taurine, Salt, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).