BLUE Tastefuls Healthy Growth Kitten Foodby Blue Buffalo
Product has been added to cart
- High-Quality Protein - Deboned chicken, and chicken meal
- Wholesome Whole Grains
- Healthy Garden Veggies - Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and parsley
- Include DHA for healthy cognitive development
- Promotes healthy muscle growth
- LifeSource Bits - a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- Made in USA
- Suitable for kittens
- Available in a 7 lb bag
BLUE Tastefuls Healthy Growth Kitten Food is holistically formulated to support the needs of growing kittens. Wholesome whole grains, including brown rice, barley and oatmeal, provide carbohydrates for energy to grow and play. Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin. DHA and taurine, essential fatty acids, have been shown to help promote cognitive learning and support heart and eye health, respectively. High-quality protein from delicious deboned chicken, chicken meal, fish meal, and egg supports the development of muscles, while essential vitamins, chelated minerals, and important antioxidants help support the immune system.
This formula also includes BLUE's exclusive LifeSource Bits. These are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that are "cold-formed" to retain their potency. They include ingredients that help support immune system health, life stage requirements, and a healthy oxidative balance.
Available in a 7 lb bag. BLUE is updating its packaging! During this transition, you may receive the new or old packaging. Enjoy the same great taste your cat loves, with a fresh new look.
|Crude Protein (min)||36.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||20.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||3.5%|
|Calorie Content: 3,926 kcal/kg, 439 kcal/cup|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
|Kitten's Weight in lbs||Cups per day|
6 to 19 wks.
|5 to 9 mos.||9 to 12 mos.|
|1 to 3 lbs.||¼ - ½||¼ - ½||---|
|4 to 6 lbs.||½ - 1||½ - ¾||¼ - ½|
|7 to 10 lbs.||---||¾ - 1||½ - ¾|
|Over 10 lbs.||+ ¼ cup for each 2 lb. over 10 lbs.|
* 1 cup = 8oz. measuring cup. To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide and may differ based on the feeding habits and activity levels of your cat.
Be sure to have a clean dish of cool, fresh water available at all times.