BLUE Wilderness Kitten Food
Product has been added to cart
- Grain / Gluten Free
- Made with the finest natural ingredients
- Chicken, chicken meal and turkey meal supply the protein your cat needs
- Sweet potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
- Cranberries, blueberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment
- Contains NO chicken or poultry by-product meal
- Specially formulated to meet the developmental needs of kittens
- LifeSource Bits - a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- NO artificial preservatives and NO corn, wheat or soy
- Made in USA
- Suitable for kittens
About BLUE Wilderness Cat Food
BLUE Wilderness was inspired by the wild and tireless hunting relative of our domesticated feline friends — the lynx. BLUE Wilderness contains a higher concentration of quality protein, and is made with no grains. So if you prefer to feed you cat a gluten free diet, BLUE Wilderness is an ideal choice.
As for the kitten recipe, BLUE includes a high concentration of the delicious chicken you know your cat will love. Sweet potatos provide healthy complex carbs, and blueberries, cranberries, and carrots add antioxidant enrichment. Plus, the kitten formula meets the special needs of growing kittens such as:
- Muscle Growth & Bone Development - High-quality protein from deboned chicken, chicken meal, turkey meal, and fish meal supports healthy growth.
- Healthy Cognitive Development - DHA, an essential fatty acid found in their mother's milk, has been shown to help promote cognitive learning.
- Healthy Skin & Coat - The optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Healthy Immune System - Essential Vitamins, helated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system.
- Healthy Heart & Eyes - Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats require to help maintain heart and eye health.
- Energy for Growth & Play - Essential proteins and carbs to support your kitten's energy needs
BLUE LifeSource Bits
BLUE's exclusive LifeSource bits are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that are "cold-formed" to retain their potency. They include ingredients that help support:
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
|Crude Protein (min.): 40%
|Crude Fat (min.): 20%
|Crude Fiber (max.): 3.50%|
|Moisture (max.): 10%|
|Magnesium (min): 0.08%|
|Calcium (min): 1.0%|
|Phosphorus (min): 0.9%|
|Taurine (min): 0.15%|
|DHA (min): 0.2%|
|Omega-6 (min): 3.50%|
|Omega-3 (min): 0.50%|
Calorie Content (ME Calculated, as fed):
* 1 cup = 8oz. To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing bag tightly and storing in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide, and may differ based on feeding habits and activity levels of your cat.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Potato Starch, Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Chicken Flavor, Potatoes, Potato Protein, Sunflower Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Alfalfa Meal, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Turmeric, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product