BLUE Basics Grain-Free L.I.D. Salmon & Potato Adult Dog Foodby Blue Buffalo
Product has been added to cart
- Single animal protein source - Deboned salmon – High quality, lean protein rich in Omega fatty acids
- Exclusive LifeSource Bits – blend of minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants
- Pumpkin and pea fibre – enhance digestion
- 100% grain and gluten-free
- No poultry or chicken by-product meals - Ideal for food allergies & sensitivities
- No corn, wheat, soy, dairy, eggs, or preservatives
- Made in the USA
- For adult dogs of any breed
BLUE Basics Grain-Free Salmon & Potato Adult Dog Food is a limited-ingredient diet that contains real deboned salmon as the single source of animal protein, making it easier to prevent flare-ups from food-related allergies and sensitivities.
This recipe contains other wholesome ingredients such as pumpkin and pea fibre to support proper digestion as well as a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables to provide essential nutrients and create a balanced diet for adult dogs of all breeds. In addition, each bite is rich in Omega fatty acids to help enhance a dog's skin and coat and natural glucosamine, to support the hips and joints. 100% grain and gluten-free, free of wheat, soy, corn, dairy, eggs, and artificial preservatives. Available in 22 lbs bags.
About LifeSource Bits
This BLUE Basics dog food recipe contains LifeSource Bits, which are an exclusive addition from Blue Buffalo that distinguishes them from all other foods. These Bits contain a precise blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants as chosen by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists. Then these vitamins and minerals are “cold-formed” to maintain their potency, which can be degraded up to 75% if cooked with the rest of the ingredients. This results in a healthier immune system, the necessary life stage requirements, and a healthy oxidative balance.
|Crude Protein (min):||20.0%|
|Crude Fat (min):||12.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max):||6.0%|
|Vitamin E (min):||300 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C (min):||100 mg/kg|
|Glucosamine (Naturally occurring)* (min):||200 mg/kg|
|Calorie Content: 3,476 Kcals/kg 349 Kcals/cup|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
|Dog Weight||Recommended Daily Serving Size|
|5-10 lbs||1/2 to 1 cups|
|10-20 lbs||1-1 3/4 cups|
|20-30 lbs||1 3/4 to 2 1/4 cups|
|30-40 lbs||2 1/4 to 2 3/4 cups|
|40-60 lbs||2 3/4 to 3 3/4 cups|
|60-80 lbs||3 3/4 to 4 3/4 cups|
|80-100 lbs||4 3/4 to 5 1/2 cups|
|+100 lbs||5 1/2 (+25g each/+10 lbs)|
Deboned Salmon, Peas, Potatoes, Pea Starch, Salmon Meal (source of Glucosamine), Tapioca Starch, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Fibre, Natural Flavour, Potato Starch, Pea Protein, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Potassium Chloride, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Pumpkin, Dried Chicory Root, Flaxseed, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Choline Chloride, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, DL-Methionine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vegetable Juice for Colour, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), L-Lysine, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Yeast, Manganese Sulfate, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Taurine, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
- BLUE Homestyle Recipe - Chicken Dinner with Garden VegetablesStarting from: $3.79
- BLUE Homestyle Recipe - Fish & Sweet Potato Dinner with Garden VegetablesStarting from: $3.79
- BLUE Homestyle Recipe for Senior Dogs - Chicken DinnerStarting from: $3.79
- BLUE Family Favorite Recipe - Shepherd's PieStarting from: $4.39
- BLUE Homestyle Recipe - Turkey Meatloaf Dinner with Garden VegetablesStarting from: $3.79
- saleBLUE Wilderness Beef & Chicken GrillStarting from: $4.49Starting from: $3.59You Save: $0.90 (20%)