Bayer K9 Advantix II Topical Flea & Tick Protection for Large Breed Dogsby Bayer
Product has been added to cart
- One-month protection
- Vet recommended
- Prevents/ helps control flea infestation
- Protects against fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes
- Waterproof 24 hours after application
- Easy to apply
- Pre-measured application packets provided
- Suitable for dogs weighing 11 - 25 kg and 8 weeks or older - not safe for cats, kittens or other animals
- Available in a four or six-pack
Bayer K9 Advantix II Topical Flea & Tick Protection is a once a month easy-to-use topical treatment specifically designed to prevent or control a flea and tick. This product is vet recommended and works by killing fleas and ticks at all life-stages. This product is effective in reducing mosquitoes’ bites on your dog as well. Not only is this product important to prevent infestation, it provides protection for your dog from the many potentially harmful diseases that could affect your dog from fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
K9 Advantix II starts to work 12 hours after application and can provide protection to your dog and home up to a month. This product is fragrance-free and waterproof 24 hours after application. Please see the specifications tab for further information. This product is not safe for cats, kittens or other animals. Available in a four or six-pack.
How to Apply:
Each tube is premeasured according to the products recommended weight class, 11-25 kg (24-55 lbs) if your dog is under or over said weight class please look at other flea & tick protection products from Bayer for the appropriate one for your dog. The product will easily spread onto your dog's skin and while handling product wear rubber gloves.
1) Remove collar off your dog as product will be applied in the neck/shoulder area.
2) Wear rubber gloves
3) Grab one tube from the packaging, hold it upright and remove the cap.
4) Flip cap around so the other end is facing the seal of the tube, place the end on the seal.
5) Twist cap to break the seal, remove the cap from tube.
6) Start at the dog's shoulder's blades and part it's hair
7) gently squeeze and apply the product directly and evenly on your dog's skin and multiple spots on your dog's back until the tube is empty.
8) Remove gloves, and wash hands with soap and water
9) Praise your dog for being a great dog
Do not rub the product onto your dog's skin; allow it to dry and spread naturally. Never administer product orally.
While the product is drying, do not allow your dog on furniture or hardwood floor, if your house is a multi-pet household, please separate other animals from your treated dog for a minimum of twelve hours and observe carefully.
It's not recommended to use a flea shampoo, either medicated or human shampoo and do not use dish detergents.
Reapply every month for continued protection, do not re-treat more than once weekly.
Consult your veterinarian if you are wanting to use the product on sick, aged, pregnant or nursing dogs or dog who are receiving other pesticide treatment or are on other medication. Do not use on dog's 8 weeks or younger.
Caution with the product:
If your dog shows signs of sensitivity to the product bathe the dog in mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If symptoms persist, consult a veterinarian immediately.
This product is toxic to cats, kittens, or other animals, do not allow it to be ingested or applied to any other animal. Contact your veterinarian immediately if any contact or ingestion does occur. This product is harmful to fish also.
Do not contaminate water, feed or food, immediately dispose of contaminated food.
Do not get the product on your skin or eyes as it will irritate and be harmful if swallowed or absorbed into the skin. Always wash hands and any skin that gets in contact with the product immediately with soap and water. If product gets on clothing remove the article immediately and contact poison control for advice.
Do not ingest the product, if the product is ingested call poison control or a doctor immediately. Take a drink of water or sip if you are unable to gulp, do not induce vomiting and follow instructions by poison control or a doctor.
Keep product away from children as this product can be harmful if it has contact on the skin, eyes or ingested.