Bayer Advantage II Flea Treatment for Cats - 4 kg and overby Bayer
Product has been added to cart
- One-month protection
- Vet recommended
- Prevents/ helps control flea infestation
- Waterproof 24 hours after application
- Easy to apply
- Pre-measured application packets provided
- Available in a four or six-pack
- Suitable for cat 4kg and over, and 8 weeks and older
Bayer Advantix II Topical Flea Treatment is a once a month easy-to-use topical treatment specifically designed to prevent flea infestation or to help control a flea infestation. This product is vet recommended and works by killing fleas by contact at all life-stages.
Advantix II starts to work 12 hours after application and can provide protection to your feline and home up to a month. This product is fragrance-free and waterproof 24 hours after application. Please see the specifications tab for further information. Suitable only for cats weighing 4 kg and over (8.8 lbs and over) and 8 weeks or older. This product is not safe for other animals. Available in a four or six-pack.
How to Apply:
Each tube is premeasured according to the products recommended weight class, 4 kg and over (8.8 lbs and over), if your cat is over or under said weight class please look at other flea & tick protection products from Bayer for the appropriate one for your cat. The product will easily spread onto your cat's skin and while handling product please wear rubber gloves.
1) Remove collar off the cat as the product will be applied in the upper neck area.
2) Wear rubber gloves
3) Grab one tube from the packaging, hold it upright and remove the cap.
4) Flip cap around so the other end is facing the seal of the tube, place the end on the seal.
5) Twist cap to break the seal, remove the cap from tube.
6) Start at the base of your cat's skull and part their hair
7) gently squeeze and apply the product high enough so your cat cannot reach to lick it off.
8) Remove gloves, and wash hands with soap and water
9) Tell your cat they are the best and allow product to dry naturally
Do not rub the product onto your cat's skin; allow it to dry and spread naturally. Never administer product orally.
When using product use caution with other animals that are around the treated cat.
Reapply every month for continued protection.
Caution with the product:
If your cat shows signs of sensitivity to the product bathe the cat in mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If symptoms persist, consult a veterinarian immediately.
This product is toxic to other animals, do not allow it to be ingested or applied to any other animal. Contact your veterinarian immediately if any contact or ingestion does occur.
Do not get the product on your skin or eyes as it will irritate and be harmful if swallowed or absorbed into the skin. Always wash hands and any skin that gets in contact with the product immediately with soap and water. If product gets on clothing remove the article immediately and contact poison control for advice.
Do not contaminate water, feed or food, immediately dispose of contaminated food/water.
Do not ingest the product, if the product is ingested call poison control or a doctor immediately. Take a drink of water or sip if you are unable to gulp, do not induce vomiting and follow instructions by poison control or a doctor.
Keep product away from children as this product can be harmful if it has contact on the skin, eyes or ingested.