Acana Healthy Grains Ranch-Raised Red Meat Recipeby Acana Pet Foods
Product has been added to cart
- High-protein grain-friendly recipe
- 80% animal protein - Ranch raised Beef and pork
- 20% fresh fruits, vegetables and grains
- Rich in fibre and essential nutrients - help maintain lean muscles, strong bones, teeth, digestion and overall health
- No wheat, rye, potatoes, corn, tapioca, or gluten
- Never frozen and no preservatives
- Suitable for all breeds and life stages
- Available in 4 lb and 22.5 lb bags
- Sourced and made in Canada
About Healthy Grains Formulas
Acana Healthy Grains combines a wild prey diet with a medley of healthy grains sourced across Canada, which provide quality, always delivered fresh without preservatives and never frozen. This creates a biologically appropriate, protein-rich formula with a variety of meats with fruits & vegetables are delivered fresh and fit for human consumption with wholesome oats, sorghum and millet. These high-protein formulas are free of GMO's, added water, tapioca, and potatoes to give your dog only the highest quality ingredients.
About Acana Ranch-Raised Red Meat Recipe
Acana Ranch-Raised Red Meat Recipe is a kibble that features a rich 80% meat content, using raw ranch-raised beef as its first ingredient alongside farm-raised pork, blended with healthy wholesome oats, sorghum, millet with fruits and vegetables such as zucchini, pumpkin, butternut squash, apples and more. This recipe includes Omega-3 and 6 Fatty Acids and fibre, and other essential nutrients to give your dog a healthy immune system, digestion, heart health, strong muscles, bones, and teeth.
This recipe is suitable for dogs of all life stages and breeds; please see the specifications tab for more information. Available in a 1.8k g (4 lb) or 10.2 kg (22.5 lb) bag.
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||2.5%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.5%|
|Calorie Content: 3510 kcal/kg 421 kcal/cup*|
*Calories listed are distributed from 27% protein, 32% carbohydrates and 41% from fat
|Weight of Dog||Active||Less Active|
|2 kg (4 lb)||1/3 cup||1/4 cup|
|5 kg (11 lb)||1 cup||1/2 cup|
|10 kg (22 lb)||1-1/2 cups||1 cup|
|20 kg (44 lb)||2-1/3 cups||1-1/2 cups|
|30 kg (66 lb)||3-1/4 cups||2 cups|
|40 kg (88 lb)||4 cups||2-2/3 cups|
|50 kg (110 lb)||4-2/3 cups||3 cups|
* 1 cup = 120 g. To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing bag tightly and storing in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide, and may differ based on feeding habits and activity levels of your dog.
Raw ranch-raised beef (13%), dehydrated beef meat (12%), oat groats, whole sorghum, whole millet, dehydrated pork meat (10%), pork fat (7%), whole oats, raw farm-raised pork (6%), raw pork organs (liver, kidney) (5%), raw beef organs (liver, kidney) (3%), ground miscanthus grass, pollock oil (2%), beef cartilage (1%), salt, dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh apples, fresh carrots, fresh pears, fresh zucchini, freeze-dried beef liver, fresh beet greens, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, fresh whole Saskatoon berries, chicory root, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, milk thistle, rosehips, turmeric root.
ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With antioxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride (choline): 700 mg, Taurine: 1000 mg, Zinc (Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate): 160 mg, Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate): 25 mg, Copper (Copper (II) chelate of amino acid hydrate): 11 mg, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): 10 mg, Vitamin B3 (niacin): 50 mg, Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): 8 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride): 7.5mg, Vitamin B9 (folic acid): 0.75 mg, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin): 0.1 mg, Vitamin A: 3750 IU, Vitamin D3: 500 IU, Vitamin E: 170 IU. Zootechnical additives: 4b1707 Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/NCIMB 10415 1x10^9 CFU
- Fromm Crunchy Os Multigrain Dog Treats - Pot Roast PunchersList Price: $9.49 Starting From: $8.99 You Save: $0.50 (5%)
- Fromm Crunchy Os Grain-Free Dog Treats - Blueberry BlastsList Price: $9.49 Starting From: $8.99 You Save: $0.50 (5%)