Acana Indoor Entrée Dry Food for Adult Cats

by Acana Pet Foods
Starting From: $29.99 Our Price: $29.99
In Stock Online
SKU
71632-1

Product has been added to cart

  • Biologically appropriate formula - Indoor Cat Food
  • 65% small prey animal ingredients - WholePrey diet includes meat, organs & cartilage
  • 35% local fruits, botanicals and vegetables
  • Supports weight management, healthy skin & coat, and controls hairballs
  • Suitable for adult indoor cat breeds
  • Available in 4 lb (1.8 kg) and 10 lb (4.5 kg ) bags
  • Made in Canada
Made in Canada
Made in Canada

Acana Indoor Entrée Dry Food for Adult Cats features 65% small prey animal ingredients, 1/3 fresh or raw free-range chicken, turkey, wild-caught herring and rabbit. The remainder of this formula is filled with 35% fruits, botanicals, and vegetables such as pumpkin and cranberries. Essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in Acana indoor cat food support digestive and immune health, while protein and fibre help to reduce hairballs. Additionally, the Acana indoor formula is designed to help maintain healthy body weight through carefully balanced calories and fats, and the omega fatty acids will make your cat's skin and coat shiny.

Acana Indoor Entree is suitable for indoor adult cats of all breeds. Available in 4 lb (1.8 kg) and 10 lb (4.5 kg ) bags. Check out our full selection of Acana Cat Food to find the best formula for your cat.

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein  37.0%
Fat Content 14.0%
Crude Ash  9.0%
Crude Fiber  6.0%
Moisture  10.0%
Calcium  1.3%
Phosphorus  1.0%
Magnesium  0.1%
Taurine  0.1%
Omega-6 Fatty Acid  2.0%
Omega-3 Fatty Acid  0.5%
DHA  0.2%
EPA  0.1%
Calorie Content: 3,630 kcal/kg, 414 kcal/250 ml/114 g cup

Metabolic Energy for ACANA Indoor Entrée Cat Food contains 38% of energy from protein, 40% from fat, and 22% from carbohydrates.

Feeding Guidelines

Weight of Cat Maintenance - Intact Cat (Cups per Day) Maintenance - Neutered (Cups per Day) Weight Loss (Cups per Day)
1-3 kg (4-6 lbs) 1/3 to 1/2 1/4 to 1/3 --
3-4 kg (6-8 lb) 1/2 to 5/8 1/3 to 3/8 --
4-5 kg(8-10 lb) 5/8 to 2/3 3/8 to 1/2  --
5-6 kg(10-12 lb) 2/3 to 3/4 1/2 to 2/3 1/2 to 5/8
6-7 kg(12-15 lb) 3/4 to 7/8 2/3 to 3/4 5/8 to 2/3
7-9 kg (15-20 lb) 7/8 to 1 3/4 to 7/8 2/3 to 3/4 


To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide and may differ based on the feeding habits and activity levels of your cat.

Fresh chicken (18%), chicken meal (16%), herring meal (15%), oat groats, whole peas, chicken fat (5%), ground miscanthus grass, whole green lentils, raw turkey (4%), raw whole herring (4%), whole chickpeas, whole red lentils, lentil fibre, raw rabbit (1%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (1%), raw turkey liver (1%), dried kelp, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, whole cranberries, whole blueberries.

ADDITIVES (per kg): Technological additives: Tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils: 121 mg, citric acid: 40 mg. Sensory additives: Rosemary extract: 80 mg. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride (choline): 1400 mg, Taurine: 400 mg, Zinc proteinate: 120 mg, Copper proteinate: 11 mg, Vitamin B1: 25 mg, Vitamin B2: 10 mg, Vitamin B3: 50 mg, Vitamin B5: 8 mg, Vitamin B6: 7.5 mg, Vitamin B9: 0.75 mg, Vitamin B7: 0.25 mg, Vitamin B12: 0.1 mg, Vitamin A: 1875 IU, Vitamin D3: 250 IU, Vitamin E: 205 IU, DL-methionine: 99mg, L-carnitine: 75mg. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/NCIMB 10415: 1 x 10 9 CFU.