Acana Homestead Harvest Dry Food for Adult Cats

by Acana Pet Foods
Starting From: $29.99 Our Price: $29.99
In Stock Online
SKU
71628-1

Product has been added to cart

  • Biologically appropriate formula - Chicken, turkey, egg, and duck recipe
  • 65% small prey animal ingredients - WholePrey diet includes meat, organs & cartilage
  • 35% local fruits, botanicals, and vegetables
  • Supports skin &coat, digestive, immune, and bone health
  • Suitable for adult cat breeds
  • Available in 4 lb (1.8 kg) and 10 lb (4.5 kg ) bags
  • Made in Canada
Made in Canada
Made in Canada

Acana Cat Food takes inspiration and ingredients from Canada’s vast and fertile lands providing quality, regional sources always delivered fresh without preservatives and never frozen to your cat's dish. Creating a biologically appropriate, protein-rich formula with various human-grade meats, fruits and vegetables just as nature intended. 

As for Acana Homestead Harvest Dry Food for Adult Cats, this food features fresh 65% small prey animal ingredients, 1/3 fresh or raw, cage-free chicken, turkey, duck and eggs. The remainder of this formula is filled with 35% fruits, botanicals, and vegetables such as blueberries and butternut squash. Essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants support digestive and immune health. Additionally, the taurine, EPA, and DHA work to maintain eye and heart health, and the omega fatty acids will make your cat's skin and coat shiny. 

Homestead Harvest is suitable for adult cats of all breeds. Available in 4 lb (1.8 kg) and 10 lb (4.5 kg ) bags. 

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein  34.0%
Fat Content 16.0%
Crude Ash  8.0%
Crude Fiber  4.0%
Moisture  10.0%
Calcium  1.5%
Phosphorus  1.2%
Magnesium  0.1%
Taurine  0.1%
Omega-6 Fatty Acid 2.8%
Omega-3 Fatty Acid  0.5%
DHA  0.15%
EPA  0.15%
Calorie Content: 3,760 kcal/kg, 429 kcal/250 ml/114 g cup

Metabolic Energy for ACANA Adult Cat Food contains 36% of energy from protein, 36% from fat, and 28% from carbohydrates.

Feeding Guidelines

Weight of Cat Maintenance - Intact Cat (Cups per Day) Maintenance - Neutered (Cups per Day) Weight Loss (Cups per Day)
1-2 kg (2-4 lbs) 1/4 to 1/3  1/6 to 1/4 --
2-3 kg (4-6 lb) 1/3 to 1/2 1/4 to 1/3 --
3-4 kg (6-8 lb) 1/2 to 5/8  1/3 to 3/8  --
4-5 kg (8-10 lb) 5/8 to 2/3 3/8 to 1/2  --
5-6 kg (10-12 lb) 2/3 to 3/4  1/2 to 2/3 1/2 to 5/8
6-7 kg (12-15 lb) 3/4 to 7/8 2/3 to 3/4 5/8 to 2/3
7-9 kg (15-20 lb) 7/8 to 1 3/4 to 7/8  2/3 to 3/4 

To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide and may differ based on the feeding habits and activity levels of your cat.

Fresh chicken (17%), chicken meal (16%), turkey meal (13%), oat groats, whole peas, chicken fat (7%), whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole red lentils, fresh egg (4%), raw turkey (4%), lentil fibre, fish oil (1%), raw duck (1%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (1%), raw turkey liver (1%), dried kelp, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, whole cranberries, whole blueberries.

ADDITIVES (per kg): Technological additives: Tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils: 121 mg, citric acid: 40 mg. Sensory additives: Rosemary extract: 80 mg. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride (choline): 2100 mg, Taurine: 400 mg, Zinc proteinate: 160 mg, Copper proteinate: 11 mg, Vitamin B1: 25 mg, Vitamin B2: 10 mg, Vitamin B3: 50 mg, Vitamin B5: 8 mg, Vitamin B6: 7.5 mg, Vitamin B9: 0.75 mg, Vitamin B7: 0.25 mg, Vitamin B12: 0.1 mg, Vitamin A: 3750 IU, Vitamin D3: 500 IU, Vitamin E: 255 IU, DL-methionine: 99 mg, L-carnitine: 50 mg. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/NCIMB 10415: 1 x 10⁹ CFU.