Acana Healthy Grains Free-Run Poultry Recipeby Acana Pet Foods
Product has been added to cart
- High-protein grain-friendly recipe
- 80% animal protein - free-run chicken, turkey and fresh eggs
- 20% fresh fruits, vegetables and grains
- Rich in fibre and essential nutrients - help maintain lean muscles, strong bones, teeth, digestion and overall health
- Never frozen and no preservatives
- Suitable for all breeds and life stages
- Available in 4 lb (1.8 kg) and 22.5 lb (10.2 kg) bags
- Sourced and made in Canada
About Healthy Grains Formulas
Acana Healthy Grains combines a wild prey diet with a medley of healthy grains sourced across Canada, which provide quality, always fresh without preservatives and never frozen. This creates a biologically appropriate, protein-rich formula with a variety of meats with fruits & vegetables delivered fresh and fit for human consumption with wholesome oats, sorghum and millet. These high-protein formulas are free of GMOs, added water, tapioca, and potatoes to give your dog only the highest quality ingredients.
About Acana Free-Run Poultry Recipe
Acana Healthy Grains Free-Run Poultry Recipe is a kibble that features a rich 80% meat content, using raw free-run chicken as its first ingredient alongside free-run turkey, fresh eggs and blended with healthy wholesome oats, sorghum, millet with fruits and vegetables such as spinach, pumpkin, butternut squash, Saskatoon berries and more. This recipe includes Omega-3 and 6 Fatty Acids and fibre, and other essential nutrients to give your dog a healthy immune system, digestion, heart health, strong muscles, bones, and teeth.
This recipe is suitable for dogs of all life stages and breeds; please see the specifications tab for more information. Available in 4 lb (1.8 kg) and 22.5 lb (10.2 kg) bags.
|Crude Protein (min.)||27.0%|
|Fat Content (min.)||17.0%|
|Crude Fibre (max.)||4.0%|
|Crude Ash (max.)||8.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.)||3.5%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)||0.6%|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)||0.15%|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)||0.2%|
|Glucosamine (min.)||500 mg/kg|
Calorie Content: 3510 kcal/kg, 421 kcal/cup*
Calories are distributed with 27% from protein, 32% from carbohydrates, and 41% from fat.
|Weight of Dog||Active (Cups per Day)||Less Active (Cups per Day)|
|5-10 kg (11-22 lb)||7/8 to 1 1/2 cups||1/2 to 1 cup|
|10-15 kg (22-33 lb)||1 1/2 to 2 cups||1 to 1 1/4 cups|
|15-20 kg (33-44 lb)||2 to 2 1/3 cups||1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups|
|20-25 kg (44-55 lb)||2 1/3 to 2 3/4 cups||1 1/2 to 1 7/8 cups|
|25-30 kg (55-66 lb)||2 3/4 to 3 1/4 cups||1 7/8 to 2 1/4 cups|
|30-40 kg (66-88 lb)||3 1/4 to 4 cups||2 1/4 to 2 2/3 cups|
|40-50 kg (88-110 lb)||4 to 4 3/4 cups||2 2/3 to 3 1/4 cups|
* 1 cup = 120 g. To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide and may differ based on your dog's feeding habits and activity levels.
Fresh chicken meat (17%), dehydrated chicken meat (16%), oat groats, whole sorghum, whole millet, dehydrated turkey meat (7%), chicken fat (6%), whole oats, fresh eggs (4%), raw turkey meat (4%), fresh chicken giblets (heart, liver) (4%), ground miscanthus grass, pollock oil (1%), chicken cartilage (0.5%), raw turkey liver (0.5%), salt, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh apples, fresh carrots, fresh pears, fresh zucchini, freeze-dried chicken and turkey liver, fresh beet greens, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, fresh whole saskatoon berries, chicory root, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, milk thistle, rosehips, turmeric root.
ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With antioxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride (choline): 1050 mg, Taurine: 1000 mg, Zinc (Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate): 160 mg, Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate): 25 mg, Copper (Copper (II) chelate of amino acid hydrate): 11 mg, Vitamin B2 (riboﬂavin): 10 mg, Vitamin B3 (niacin): 50 mg, Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): 8 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride): 7.5mg, Vitamin B9 (folic acid): 0.75 mg, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin): 0.1 mg, Vitamin A: 3750 IU, Vitamin D3: 500 IU, Vitamin E: 170 IU. Zootechnical additives: 4b1707 Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/NCIMB 10415 1x10^9 CFU.
- Fromm Crunchy Os Grain-Free Dog Treats - Blueberry BlastsStarting from: $9.99
- Fromm Crunchy Os Multigrain Dog Treats - Pot Roast PunchersStarting from: $9.99
- Acana High-Protein Biscuits for Medium to Large Dogs - Crunchy Beef Liver RecipeOur Price: $9.99Temporarily Out of Stock
- Acana High-Protein Biscuits for Small to Medium Dogs - Crunchy Beef Liver RecipeOur Price: $9.99Temporarily Out of Stock
- Red Barn Chew-A-Bulls Brush - MediumStarting from: $2.69