BLUE Tastefuls Mature Adult Cat 7+ Cat Foodby Blue Buffalo
Product has been added to cart
- High-Quality Protein - Deboned chicken, and chicken meal
- Wholesome Whole Grains
- Healthy Garden Veggies - Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and parsley
- Supports healthy heart and eyes
- Immune system support
- LifeSource Bits - a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- Made in USA
- Suitable for mature cats
BLUE Tastefuls Mature Adult Cat 7+ Cat Food is holistically formulated to support the needs of cats in their mature years. BLUE uses the finest natural ingredients to ensure that beneficial nutrients are absorbed as easily as possible.
Wholesome whole grains including Brown Rice, Barley and Oatmeal provide carbohydrates for energy, and essential vitamins, chelated minerals, and important antioxidants help support the immune system. The optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin, while Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats require to help maintain heart and eye health. BLUE's protein-rich recipes, plus cranberries, help to keep the urinary tract functioning properly. BLUE's exclusive LifeSource bits are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that are "cold-formed" to retain their potency. They include ingredients that help support immune health, life stage requirements, and a healthy oxidative balance.
This product is suitable for adult cats of all breeds. It is available in 7 lb bags. BLUE is updating its packaging! During this transition, you may receive the new or old packaging. Enjoy the same great taste your cat loves, with a fresh new look.
|Crude Protein (min)||32.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||5.0%|
|Vitamin E (min)||300 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C; min)*||100mg/kg|
|Calorie Content: 3,695 Kcals/kg, 399 Kcals/cup|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
|Weight in lbs.||Cups per day|
|5 to 9 lbs.||¼ - ½ cup|
|10 to 14 lbs.||½ - 1 cup|
* 1 cup = 8oz. measuring cup. To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing bag tightly and storing in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide, and may differ based on feeding habits and activity levels of your cat.