This & That Everest Beef Liver Enhanced Antler Chewby This & That
Product has been added to cart
- 100% naturally-shed antler
- Sourced from Canadian venison farms
- Excellent source of glucosamine & chondroitin for joint support
- Enhanced with beef liver for palatability
- Suitable for small to giant dog breeds
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Durable but can splinter, break or chip with slightly moderate to power chewers
This & That Antler Beef Liver Enhanced Antler Chew is 100% naturally-shed split antler sourced directly from Canadian venison farms. These long-lasting chews are a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin, which aids with hip and joint mobility for your best friend. These split antlers have also been enhanced with irresistible beef liver for palatability. Great for dogs who enjoy chewing on antlers but need extra flavouring.
Enhanced Antler Chew is suitable for adult small to giant dog breeds and comes in small to x-large sizes; please see the specifications tab for more information.
Although durable, antlers can still splinter, break or chip with slightly moderate to power chewers. Please supervise your dog with chew at all times and take the chew away if you see any splinters, breaks or chips on the antler.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||45.6%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||0.5%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||1.2%|
|Small||9 - 11 cm (3.5 - 4")|
|Medium||11.5 - 16 cm (4.5 - 6.2" )|
|Large||16.5 -17.8 cm (6.4 - 7")|
|X-Large||18 - 20.5 cm (7 - 8.1")|
The measurements given are an approximate size as all antlers are never the same.
Cervid antler, beef liver