Northern Biscuit Wheat Free Pumpkin Pie Dog Treatsby Northern Biscuit
Product has been added to cart
- All Natural Canadian Ingredients - Pumpkin and Kelp
- Perfect for upset tummies and digestion
- Wheat Free, vegan formulated biscuits
- Contains zero animal products
- Suitable for dogs of all life stages and for small to large dog breeds
- Available in a 190 g bag, 500 g bag or a 1.36 kg bag
- Made in Canada
Northern Biscuit Wheat Free Pumpkin Pie takes the humble pumpkin pie and transforms it into a biscuit for the dogs. Containing Ontario pumpkin with a surprise dash of Atlantic kelp, rolled into natural oats, barley and baked into a crunchy delight. Pumpkin is fantastic to use when your dog has an upset stomach or with digestion and kelp is a superfood that helps boosts the immune system.
Pumpkin Pie Dog Treats are vegan formulated and contain zero animal products, suitable for dogs of all life stages and for small to giant dog breeds. Please see the specifications tab for more information. Available in 6.7 oz (190 g) bag, 17.6 oz (500 g) bag and in a 1.36 kg (3 lb) box, made in Concord Ontario.
Other unique flavours from Northern Biscuit available here.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||8%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||5%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||3%|
|Calorie Content: 18 Calories per treat|
Barley, Pumpkin, Oats, Kelp, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Rosemary, Cinnamon, Apple Cider Vinegar.