Homes Alive Pets Silicone Treat Moldby Homes Alive Pets
Product has been added to cart
- Do it yourself Homes Alive Pets exclusive treat mould
- Made from 100% BPA and PVC free silicone
- Has four fun shapes that can hold 20 ml of liquid
- Great to make frozen or baked treats with - can withstand up to 230ºC in the oven and microwave safe
- Odour, stain-resistant and easy to clean - dishwasher and handwash safe
- Available in a two-pack and for a limited time
Give your pet a fun shaped treat that was made from your kitchen with the Homes Alive Pets Silicone Treat Mold. This Homes Alive Pets exclusive product is made from 100% BPA and PVC free silicone with four fun-shapes that can hold 20 ml of liquid and can be used to make frozen or baked treats and a fun way to portion out your pet's freeze-dried or raw food.
These silicone treat moulds are stain and odour-resistant and can be placed in the freezer, microwave safe, and in the oven for up to 450ºF/230ºC. Cleaning these is quick and easy as they can either be hand washed or placed in the dishwasher. Available in a two-pack, each mould measuring at 150.8x15.8x1.27 cm (6.25x6.25x0.5") and available only for a limited time.