Exo Terra Coco Husk
Product has been added to cart
- 100% natural tropical terrarium substrate
- Designed for natural terrariums
- Adds humidity to terrariums
- Stimulates natural burrowing and digging instincts
- Available in two sizes
The Exo Terra Coco Husk is the perfect tropical terrarium substrate.
Made out of compressed coconut husks from tropical plantations in Asia, this ecological substrate is used for adding humidity in terrariums. Once prepared, the substrate is safe for salamanders, frogs, and any burrowing or digging animals.
Directions for use:
- Spread a 3-5 cm (1-2") layer of Exo Terra Coco Husk on the terrarium floor (up to 10 cm, or 4" when used for burrowing animals, or as a a planting soil).
- Mist or water the substrate according to the humidity level needed for your terrarium and monitor the levels with an Exo Terra Hygrometer.