My Intelligent Pet Interactive Dog Toy - Dog Sudoku Classic Medium - Expert
Product has been added to cart
- Wooden sliding puzzle dog toy
- Rated three out of four on My Intelligent Pet's difficulty level
- Made with certified wood with a human and pet safe water-based varnish
- Ideal to use dry kibble and treats only
- Helps with mental stimulation and help with anxiety and boredom
- Uses eight sliding tiles and nine treat pockets
- Inspected and approved by the Animal Welfare Compartment and meets the requirements by the Australian Animal Protection Law
- Suitable for medium dog breeds
Help keep your dog mentally stimulated while keeping boredom and anxiety away with My Intelligent Pet Interactive Dog Toys. Each toy in My Intelligent Pet are made using certified wood with a water-based varnish that is human and pet safe, and each puzzle toy is uniquely designed to encourage your pet to test his skills at reaching the treats.
Dog Sudoku is a sliding puzzle that uses eight sliding wooden panels with nine treat pockets and encourages your dog to sniff and move each tile to reach the tile that has the treats or kibble underneath. Rated three out of four on My Intelligent Pet's difficulty will pose a fun challenge for dog's who are quite familiar with puzzle toys.
The Sudoku Interactive Puzzle Toys has been inspected and approved by the Animal Welfare Compartment and meets the requirements by the Australian Animal Protection Law. Please see the specifications tab for measurements and further information.
Dog Sudoku Classic Medium - Expert Toy Measurements
27.2x27.2x3 cm (0.9x0.9x0.1")
Please supervise your dog at all times with this toy and inspect before and after use, if any parts become damaged or separated, please remove the toy away from your dog. Once your dog is done with the puzzle, praise your best friend, then remove the toy away until it is time to use it again. If it is your dog's first time using the toy you will have to show them how it works, once you have shown, offer to your dog and praise him every time he touches or slides one of the tiles, use smelly treats to help with the learning process.
Please wash the toy and parts with a damp cloth and do not use cleaners on the product. Do not use soft or wet food/treats when using the product.