My Intelligent Pet Interactive Dog Toy - Cat/Dog Sudoku Classic Small - Expert
Product has been added to cart
- Wooden sliding puzzle dog toy
- Rated three out of four on My Intelligent Pet's difficulty level for dogs and four out of four for cats
- Made with certified wood with a human and pet safe water-based varnish
- Ideal to use dry kibble and treats only
- Helps with mental stimulation and help with anxiety and boredom
- Uses eight sliding tiles and nine treat pockets
- Inspected and approved by the Animal Welfare Compartment and meets the requirements by the Australian Animal Protection Law
- Suitable for small sized dog breeds and cats
Help keep your dog or cat mentally stimulated while keeping boredom and anxiety away with My Intelligent Pet Interactive Toys. Each toy in My Intelligent Pet are made using certified wood with a water-based varnish that is human and pet safe, and each puzzle toy is uniquely designed to encourage your pet to test his skills at reaching the treats.
Cat/Dog Sudoku is a sliding puzzle that uses eight sliding wooden panels with nine treat pockets and encourages your pet to sniff and move each tile to reach the tile that has the treats or kibble underneath. Rated three out of four on My Intelligent Pet's difficulty for dogs and four out of four for cats will pose a fun challenge for pets who are quite familiar or an expert with puzzle toys.
The Sudoku Interactive Puzzle Toys has been inspected and approved by the Animal Welfare Compartment and meets the requirements by the Australian Animal Protection Law. Please see the specifications tab for measurements and further information.
Cat/Dog Sudoku Classic Small - Expert Toy Measurements
22x22x3 cm (0.7x0.7x1")
Please supervise your dog or cat at all times with this toy and inspect before and after use, if any parts become damaged or separated, please remove the toy away from your pet. Once your pet is done with the puzzle, praise, then remove the toy away until it is time to use it again. If it is your pets' first time using the toy you will have to show them how it works, once you have shown, offer to your pet and praise him every time he touches or slides one of the tiles, use smelly treats to help with the learning process.
Please wash the toy and parts with a damp cloth and do not use cleaners on the product. Do not use soft or wet food/treats when using the product.