Buddy Jacks Soft and Chewy Dog Treats - Duck with Cranberry Recipe
Product has been added to cart
- Soft Dog Treats
- Made with fresh, high-quality ingredients - Duck and Cranberries
- Contains 60% protein - duck and duck liver
- Kettle cooked in small batches
- Contains zero rendered meats, grains, preservatives, antibiotics, artificial colours and flavours
- Ideal for puzzle toys, spoiling or for training
- Suitable for dogs of all life stages and breeds
- Available in 7 oz and 14 oz bag
- Made in Canada
Buddy Jacks Soft and Chewy Dog Treats will take your dog's taste buds on an adventure with each of their irresistible dog treats. The Duck and Cranberry recipe are rich in protein, duck including the liver, mixed with antioxidant-rich cranberries then kettle cooked into small batches for a soft treat that is fresh and uses only high-quality ingredients.
These chews are great for training, puzzle toys and everyday spoiling and are suitable for dogs of all life stages and breeds. Each recipe from Buddy Jacks soft and chewy line contain zero rendered meats, grains, preservatives, antibiotics, artificial colours and flavours. Please see the specifications tab for more information. Available in a 198 g (7 oz) bag or a 396 g (14 oz) bag/ Made in Canada.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||28%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||12%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||5%|
|Crude Ash (Max.)||6.5%|
|Calorie Content: 3400 kcal/kg 23.8 kcal/treat|
Duck, Duck Liver, vegetable glycerin, pea protein, sweet potato powder, duck meal, pea flour, molasses, freeze-dried cranberry, salt, yeast extract, rosemary extract, coconut oil, citric acid, calcium propionate, sodium erythorbate, potassium sorbate.