Ruffwear Highlands Sleeping Bagby Ruffwear
Product has been added to cart
- Durable, lightweight sleeping bag
- Made with a polyester shell fabric and synthetic down insulation
- Quick-drying, water-resistant and easy to clean
- YKK reverse-coil zipper on the side - can be fully opened and convert to a large bed
- Comes with a compression sack to store the sleeping bag in
- Built-in elastic loops for stake-outs
- Compatible with Ruffwear Highlands Pad
- Ideal for backpacking or camping
- Available only in two sizes
Keep your dog warm during the night after a long day of backpacking or camping with the Ruffwear Highlands Sleeping Bag. This durable, lightweight sleeping bag is made from a polyester shell and synthetic down insulation to proved a water-resistant, quick-drying and can retain your dog's body heat while in use. The sleeping bag uses a YKK reverse-coil zipper around the front edge for opening up, allowing the sleeping bag to become a large bed for one dog to sprawl out or for two dogs to share.
On the bottom of the sleeping bag are elastic hoops that can be attached to a stake-out to secure the bed to the ground and a large sleeve to incorporate the Ruffwear Highlands Pad into the sleeping bag for additional warmth during colder nights or extra padding while on rougher terrain. The Highlands Sleeping Bag comes with a compression sack to easily compress, store and carry the sleeping bag around until it is needed again and is available only in two sizes; please see the specifications tab for more information.
|Medium||64x85 cm (25.2x33.5")|
|Large||72x110 cm (28.3x43.3")|
Please wash blanket and sleeve in cold water on gentle cycle, with mild detergent and dry on a tumble dry low setting or hang to dry. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean product.