Exo Terra Forest Tortoise Cup Diet Juvenile 6 Pack
Product has been added to cart
- Reptile food that's highly palatable
- Pre-measured cup serving 25 gram portions
- A nutritious reptile food, fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Light-shielded for the preservation of nutrients
- Use with the Exo Terra Cup Holder
Exo Terra Forest Tortoise Cup Diet Juvenile 6 Pack is a reptile food, specially formulated to meet the health needs of reptiles.
Individually packed in cups so you can offer a fresh, palatable serving at every feeding. Exo Terra Cup Diets are convenient, hygienic and an easy way to feed your reptile.
Exo Terra Forest Tortoise Juvenile Food is a complete forest reptile diet, formulated for proper growth, health and balanced nutrition. Complete daily nutrition is provided through natural plant and fruit ingredients. Fortified with the ideal levels of vitamins, minerals and amino acids for forest tortoises, so other food supplements are not required.
Tortoise Feeding Guide:
- Feed one cup per reptile.
- When empty, replace cup
- After opened, replace cup within 48 hours
- If food appears spoiled or contaminated, remove and replace.
- Keep food available for reptiles to forage
- It's important to have fresh drinking water available for your tortoise at all times.
- For first feeding, gradually introduce over 4 days.
Tortoise Feeding Tip:
- To increase palatability, Exo Terra Forest Tortoise food can be pre-moistened with fruit juice before feeding.
- Forest tortoises will accept softer, soaked pellets more often.
- After opened, store in a cool dry place.
Dehydrated alfalfa meal, rice hull, glycerol, wheat flour, soy flour, potato flour, fish meal, wheat gluten meal, lignocellulose, calcium carbonate, corn oil, dicalcium phosphate, salt, aloe vera gel concentrate, aluminum magnesium metasilicate, anise, Chinese cassia, choline chloride, DL-methionine, dried endive, dried papaya, garlic, ginger, juniper extract, licorice, paprika, silicon dioxide, sodium bicarbonate, lecithin, yeast extract, ferrous carbonate, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, vitamin E supplement, niacin, betacarotene, cupric sulfate, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement.
|Crude Protein||Min. 16.0%|
|Crude Fat||Min. 2.0%|
|Crude Fiber||Max. 21.0%|
|Vitamin A||Min. 20 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3||Min. 10/kg|