Exo Terra European Tortoise Soft Pellets Juvenile
Product has been added to cart
- Complete and balanced nutrition for long term reptile health
- Comes with added vitamins and minerals
- Carefully formulated reptile food with premium ingredients
- Light-shielded for the preservation of nutrients
Exo Terra European Tortoise Soft Pellets Juvenile is a reptile food, specially formulated to meet the health needs of reptiles.
Exo Terra European Tortoise Juvenile Food is a complete reptile diet, formulated for proper growth, health and balanced nutrition. Complete daily nutrition is provided through natural plant and fruit ingredients. Fortified with the ideal levels of vitamins, minerals and amino acids for reptiles, so other food supplements are not required.
- Feed one cup per reptile.
- When empty, replace cup.
- After opened, replace cup within 48 hours.
- If food appears spoiled or contaminated, remove and replace.
- Keep food available for reptiles to forage.
- Keep fresh drinking water available at all times.
- For first feeding, gradually introduce over 4 days.
Tip: Food can be moistened with fruit juice before feeding to increase palatability, some European tortoises are more liekly to accept softer, soaked pellets. After opening please store in a cool dry place.
Dehydrated alfalfa meal, rice hull, glycerol, wheat flour, potato flour, corn gluten meal, fish meal, lignocellulose, calcium carbonate, corn oil, dicalcium phosphate, salt, aloe vera gel concentrate, aluminum magnesium metasilicate, anise, Chinese cassia, choline chloride, DL-methionine, dried endive, dried papaya, garlic, ginger, juniper extract, licorice, paprika, silicon dioxide, sodium bicarbonate, lecithin, yeast extract, ferrous carbonate, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, vitamin E supplement, niacin, betacarotene, cupric sulfate, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement.
|Crude Protein||Min. 11.0%|
|Crude Fat||Min. 2.0%|
|Crude Fiber||Max. 24.0%|
|Vitamin A||Min. 20 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3||Min. 10 IU/kg|