Exo Terra Aquatic Turtle Hatchling Floating Pellets 300 g (10.5 oz)
Product has been added to cart
- Added vitamins and minerals
- Made with Gammarus shrimp
- Formulated with premium ingredients for turtles
- Helps maintain long term turtle health
- Light-shielded to preserve nutrients
- Includes Advanced Yeast Extract
The Exo Terra® Aquatic Turtle Hatchling food is a daily, nutritious micro-pellet diet for Turtle Hatchlings.
This high quality extruded floating pellet has both natural and supplemented calcium to help turtle hatchling's maintain a hard shell. Exo Terra Aquatic Turtle Hatchling food is made with Gammarus shrimp and provides your turtle a rich source of nutrients, vitamins, protein, calcium, and minerals.
The floating Hatchling pellets are highly nutritious and extremely palatable. Advanced Yeast Extract is included to support a healthy digestive system and Vitamin D3 to ensure the proper absorption of calcium.
Turtle Feeding Guide:
- Twice a day, feed your turtle as much as they can eat in five minutes.
- Remove uneaten food with a net after an hour.
- For variety Offer your turtles Exo Terra canned Shrimp or Fish as a turtle treat.
- After opening please store in a cool dry place.
- Use Exo Terra Biotize to help maintain an optimal aquatic turtle environment.
Fish meal, soluble fish protein concentrate, glycerin, wheat flour, potato meal, wheat gluten meal, rice hull, shrimp meal, fish oil (preserved with ethoxyquin), squid liver meal, dicalcium phosphate, spirulina algae meal, lecithin, choline chloride, DL-methionine, yeast extract, fructooligosaccharide, ferrous carbonate, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, vitamin E supplement, niacin, beta-carotene, cupric sulfate, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement.
|Crude Protein||Min. 43.0%|
|Crude Fat||Min. 10.0%|
|Crude Fiber||Max. 1.0%|
|Vitamin A||Min. 20 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3||Min. 10 IU/kg|