Exo Terra Bearded Dragon Soft Pellets Juvenile
Product has been added to cart
- Complete and balanced nutrition for long term Bearded Dragon health
- Comes with added vitamins and minerals
- Carefully formulated reptile food with premium ingredients
- Light-shielded for the preservation of nutrients
Exo Terra Bearded Dragon Soft Pellets Juvenile is a reptile food, specially formulated to meet the health needs of Bearded Dragons.
Exo Terra Bearded Dragon Soft Pellets Juvenile Food is a complete reptile diet, formulated for proper growth, health and balanced nutrition. Complete daily nutrition is provided through natural plant and fruit ingredients. Fortified with the ideal levels of vitamins, minerals and amino acids for reptiles, so other food supplements are not required.
Bearded Dragon Feeding Guide:
- Feed one cup per reptile.
- When empty, replace cup.
- After opened, replace cup within 48 hours.
- If food appears spoiled or contaminated, remove and replace.
- Keep food available for reptiles to forage.
- Keep fresh drinking water available at all times.
- For first feeding, gradually introduce over 4 days.
Tip: Food can be moistened with fruit juice before feeding to increase palatability, some bearded dragons are more likely to accept softer, soaked pellets. After opening please store in a cool dry place.
Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Flour, Fish Meal, Rice Hulls, Dried Earthworm, Fish Oil, Textured Soy Protein Product, Wheat Gluten Meal, Rice Bran, Dried Lima Bean, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Lecithin, Aluminum Calcium Silicate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast Extract, Silicon Dioxide, Licorice, Dried Endive, Anise, Garlic Powder, Ground Chinese Cassia, Aloe Vera Gel Concentrate, Paprika, Ginger, Potato Meal, Juniper Extract, Papaya, Ethoxyquin (preservative), Vitamin A Acetate, Cholecalciferol (source of Vitamin D3), Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, d-Calcium Pantothenate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Inositol, Biotin, Niacin, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate.
|Crude Protein||Min. 18.0%|
|Crude Fat||Min. 4.0%|
|Crude Fiber||Max. 12.0%|
|Vitamin A||Min. 20 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D3||Min. 10 IU/lb|