Exo Terra Explorarium 30 cm x 45 cm (12x18"")
Product has been added to cart
- Easy and fast to setup
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Extremely easy to transport
- Extra-strong nylon mesh
- Optimal ventilation
- Escape proof
The Exo Terra Explorarium 30 cm x 45 cm (12"x18") is an easy to set up, quick-release full screen terrarium.
With an easy set up process this portable terrarium can be used both indoors and out. Remove it from the provided carrying case, undo the snaps on the unit, then hang it where you prefer. The Explorarium is made of durable nylon and allows both optimal ventilation, and ultraviolet rays inside the unit.
Exo Terra Explorarium Sizes:
- 30 cm x 45 cm (12" x 18")
- 45 cm x 60 cm (18" x 24")
How to use
In the Research Field
- The Exo Terra Explorarium is a light-weight, compact and easy exclosure to set up, making it a popular tool for herpetologists and researchers.
- Reptiles or amphibians can be collected and kept stress free, within their natural environment without the risk of overheating, suffocation and still be within their preferred temperature and air humidity range.
In the Outdoors
- The "open-air" concept of the mesh allows ventilation and beneficial sunrays to reach the animals inside, which is ideal for basking and for full UVB radiation exposure.
- The nylon mesh is strong and durable, so the Explorarium can become a permanent outdoor enclosure in warmer climates or a temporary enclosure on warmer days in colder climates.
- The Flextray (included) can hold substrate or can contain liquids to keep inside the enclosure.
- The Exo Terra Explorarium provides optimal ventilation, which is important for a number of reptile species.
- Incandescent lights can also be mounted inside the Explorarium.
- Ultraviolet rays from fluorescent UVB lights can also penetrate the mesh and benefit animals inside the enclosure.
- This portable terrarium can be placed in front of widows and not overheat, like glass terrariums do.
- Liquides and substrate can also be held in the Explorariums Flextray.