Pet Naturals Hip + Joint Chews for Catsby Pet Naturals of Vermont
Product has been added to cart
- Natural and Sugar-Free
- Ideal for cats that are experiencing symptoms of ageing or physical discomfort
- High Quality, Natural Ingredients - Easy digestion and proper absorption of nutrients
- Infused with Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin for excellent support of the hips, joints & connective tissue
- Great Taste - Natural duck flavour cats love
- Soft Chews - Easy to administer
- Resealable Jar - Keeps chews fresh
- Net Content. 4.76 oz (135 g), 90 chews
Pet Naturals Hip + Joint Chews for Cats are soft, natural chews that help support hip and joint health in cats. They were formulated by veterinarians and are recommended for cats that are ageing or seem to be in pain or discomfort while performing everyday activities.
With consistent use, these natural chews will help improve and maintain the condition of your cat's hips, joints, and connective tissue. The chews contain a variety of beneficial ingredients, including glucosamine, MSM and chondroitin sulfate, to aid mobility and promote quicker recovery after daily activities. They are also made with delicious natural duck flavour to make them even more appealing for cats of all shapes and sizes. Safe for prolonged use.
Net Content. 4.76 oz (135 g), 90 chews
Directions for Use in Cats
Give 1 chew daily
-Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
-If your pet's condition worsens, discontinue use of these chews and contact your veterinarian.
-For animal use only.
Store these chews in a cool, dry place. Recommended for use in cats only.
Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab) - 50 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) - 37.5 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine) - 25 mg
Manganese (Mn Proteinate) - 0.25 mg
Arabic Gum, Brewers Yeast, Calcium Sulfate, Canola Oil, Citric Acid, Citrus Pectin, lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Duck Flavour, Oat, Propionic Acid, Rosemary, Rye, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Alginate, Sorbic Acid, Vegetable Oil, Water.