Orijen Tundra Cat Food
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Biologically appropriate food – Replicates your cat's natural diet
- Whole prey diet – Complete and balanced nutrition; All ratios mimic the natural diet
- Meat and protein rich – Ingredients made of 85% protein-packed for a protein level of 40%
- Rich in essential fish oils – Essential for peak health
- Fresh, local fruits and vegetables – Delivered fresh daily
- Grain-free, Low glycemic formula – Contains less than half the carbohydrates found in conventional cat food
- First 10 ingredients are premium animal source
- Botanical inclusions – To mirror the instinct to forage for grasses and weeds
- DHA and EPA from fresh fish – Essential for immune system and nervous system
- No added water – Steam cooked in its natural juices
- Regionally sourced ingredients from Canada’s best
- For all life stages
About Orijen Cat Food
Orijen Cat Food has a simple and strong vision, which is to create cat foods that are biologically appropriate to nourish pets with their evolutionary adaptation to fresh meat and protein-rich diets. This includes whole prey diets with ratios that mimic your cat’s natural diet. With that said, Orijen creates this diet only with the best Canadian, regionally sourced ingredients delivered fresh to their door daily and then processed in their own award-winning kitchen. The ingredients are so fresh that they are 'fit for human consumption'. This creates a food loaded with flavour that nourishes your cat as nature intended.
About Orijen Tundra Cat Formula
Orijen Tundra Cat Food features a formula with 85% high-quality meat (2/3 fresh or raw, 1/3 gently dehydrated) to keep the protein level at 40%, similar to a cat's natural diet. The delicious blend of regionally-sourced meats includes ranch-raised Boer goat and venison (Alberta), grass-fed mutton (Alberta), wild boar, Arctic char (Yukon), and free-run duck (Quebec). In addition, the infusion of freeze-dried goat and venison liver enhances the flavour, making this food even more delicious for picky cats. All of these nutrient-rich meats are paired with a variety of fruits and vegetables from British Columbia, including pumpkin, squash, carrots, spinach, apples, pears, and cranberries, and are delivered to the kitchen fresh (never frozen) daily. Orijen has avoided using grains and potatoes and instead uses low-glycemic carbohydrates (i.e. red lentils and garbanzo beans) and a combination of botanicals to make this wholesome diet for your furry feline.
Available in 1.8 kg and 5.4 kg bags.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||40.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||20.0%|
|Crude Ash (Min.)||9.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||3.0%|
Calculated Metabolizable energy is 4120 kcal/kg (535 kcal per 250ml/130g cup). Calories are distributed to support peak physical conditioning with 39% from protein, 17% from fruits and vegetables and 44% from fat. Orijen Tundra Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels required by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
|Weight of Cat||Lean Cat
|2 kg (4-1/2 lb)||1/4 cup/day||--||1/4 cup/day|
|3 kg (6-1/2 lb)||1/3 cup/day||--||1/4 cup/day|
|4 kg (9 lb)||1/2 cup/day||--||1/3 cup/day|
|5 kg (11 lb)||1/2 cup/day||1/2 cup/day||1/2 cup/day|
|6 kg (13 lb)||2/3 cup/day||1/2 cup/day||1/2 cup/day|
|8 kg (18 lb)||3/4 cup/day||2/3 cup/day||2/3 cup/day|
|10 kg (22 lb)||7/8 cup/day||2/3 cup/day||2/3 cup/day|
To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide, and may differ based on feeding habits and activity levels of your cat.
Fresh Goat (5%), Fresh Wild Boar (5%), Fresh Venison (5%), Fresh Arctic Char (5%), Fresh Duck (5%), Fresh Mutton (5%), Fresh Steelhead Trout (4%), Fresh Duck Liver (4%), Fresh Wild Boar Liver (4%), Fresh Wild Boar Kidney (4%), Mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), Whole Pilchard (4%), Lamb (dehydrated, 4%), Mutton (dehydrated, 4%), Alaskan Cod Meal (dehydrated, 4%), Blue Whiting (dehydrated, 4%), Duck Fat (4%), Herring (dehydrated, 4%), Whole Red Lentils, Whole Green Lentils, Whole Green Peas, Whole Chickpeas, Whole Yellow Peas, Whole Pinto Beans, Lentil Fibre, Fresh Mutton Tripe (1.5%), Herring Oil (1%), Fresh Goat Heart (1%), Fresh Goat Kidney (1%), Fresh Goat Liver (0.5%), Fresh Venison Liver (0.5%), Fresh Venison Heart (0.5%), Fresh Mutton Liver (0.5%), Fresh Wild Boar Heart (0.5%), Whole Navy Beans, Goat Liver (freeze-dried), Venison Liver (freeze-dried), Whole Pumpkin, Whole Butternut Squash, Whole Zucchini, Whole Parsnips, Carrots, Whole Apples, Whole Bartlett Pears, Kale, Spinach Greens, Beet Greens, Turnip Greens, Dried Brown Kelp, Whole Cranberries, Whole Blueberries, Chicory Root, Turmeric Root, Milk Thistle, Burdock Root, Lavender, Marshmallow Root, Rosehips, Enterococcus Faecium.
Zinc Chelate (100 mg), Copper Chelate (11 mg), Choline Chloride (1200 mg).
- Made in CanadaOrijen Freeze Dried - OriginalOur Price: $7.49
- Made in CanadaOrijen Freeze Dried - TundraOur Price: $8.99
- Made in CanadaOrijen Freeze Dried - Wild BoarOur Price: $7.99
- Made in CanadaOrijen Freeze Dried - Six FishOur Price: $7.99
- Made in CanadaOrijen Freeze Dried - Romney LambOur Price: $7.99