Orijen Freeze Dried Treats - Plains Bison
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Biologically appropriate formula - Mirror natural diet
- 100% Free Range Bison & Angus Beef - Single-source, whole prey diet
- 47% protein content from high quality sources
- Gently freeze-dried - Locks nutrients and flavour
- Fresh and preservative free - All-natural ingredients
- Protein rich and low glycemic
- Ideal for training or daily, healthy treat
Orijen Plains Bision Freeze Dried Treats offer a biologically appropriate, whole prey reward that imitates your dog's natural diet. This treat is 100% free-range plains bison and Angus beef from regional farms. The ingredients are all freeze dried to maintain the benefits and flavour of raw food with the convenience of dry treats. To sum it up, these are high-quality treats - 100% pure and natural and proudly made in Canada in Orijen's very own kitchen.
Available in 42.5 g /1.5 oz (currently unavailable) and 92 g / 3.25 oz.
|Crude Protein||Min. 47%|
|Crude Fat||Min. 33%|
|Crude Fiber||Max. 1%|
Just remember that treats should make up no more than 10% of your dogs daily calorie intake to make sure that your dog maintains a healthy weight.
Fresh Bison Liver (35%), Fresh Angus Beef Liver (30%), Fresh Bison (20%), Fresh Angus Beef (15%).